Did You Or Did You Not!

Things were going good with Trey and I. Almost too good. He was being more affectionate then before. I don't know what going on with him. Was he seeing someone else or what? He need to just let me know what the deal is.

As I was getting dressed I saw that I had a text from a strange number.

Person: I'm fucking your man bitch. His dick super good too.
Me: Bitch who the fuck are you. I bet you don't even know my damn man.
Person: His name is Trevon but he goes by Trey. Yeah bitch that's your man. You pregnant by him too. Yep he told me.
Me: Well you can keep his ass then. Don't text my damn phone no more.

I was so fucking mad . How could Trey betrayed me like that? I thought we was good. I thought I made him happy. This is just so over the top for me. I be damned if I cry over his ass though. This damn pregnancy have my ass emotional , but I refuse to cry over a man. His ass don't deserve my tears

I went into my bedroom and put everything of his in a trash bag. His shit was leaving my house tonight. I refuse to be used & cheated on.

My phone woke me up out of a good sleep. I looked over at my phone on my nightstand. I saw it was Trey , I turned my phone off. I don't want to ever talk to him again. I'll go through this pregnancy by myself and raise my child by my self. Forget Trey dog ass.

5 o clock in the morning I heard someone beating on my front door like they the damn police. I got my baseball bat out my closet and I went to my front door. I saw it was Trey. I wanted to use the bat on his unfaithful ass.
"What do you want Trey?' I asked through the door not opening it.
"Open the door Princess." Was all he said.
"I'm not opening up shit. Get the fuck away from my door." I yelled through the door.
"If you don't open up this door, I swear to God I make sure you get put out tomorrow."
I had no choice but to open up the door then , because I be damn if I get put out my house.
"Say whatever it is you need to say and get the fuck out my house and my life." I said to him pacing back and forth.
"Oh so its like that now huh?" He said getting all in my face.
"Trey you have five seconds to get the Hell out my face before I hit your black ass with this bat."
He backed up then.
"Why wasn't you returning my calls ? I called you over fifty times." He asked me sitting down on the couch.
"Why are you calling my phone? How about you call that bitch you fucking."
"I'm not fucking no damn body but you , so what the fuck you talking about." He raised his voice at me. Oh no the fuck he didn't . I don't know who Trey think he talking too like that but he sure as hell not talking to me.
I went into my room and throw my phone at his head.
"This what the fuck I'm talking about. Who is this trick? Did you or did you not gave her my number to text me to let me know you fucking her?" I all but scream at him.
He looked at my phone and looked at me and started laughing. I don't know what was so fucking funny.
"You a damn nut you know that ? This person said Trevon not Trevin. You damn dummy." He said still laughing. I felt so stupid after I read what he shoved in my face.
"You know what Princess you have issues, until you figure them out , we don't need to be together." He said then walked out my house. I have losted him forever and I don't know what to do about it.