No Sex !

Trey has a nice room.  It's decorated in all black & it really do fit him.  With his chocolate self.  I felt right at home with him.  He's a nice guy but he's too nice.  When we was dating , he brought me everything I wanted. I mean I didn't had a problem with it. It felt like I couldn't do for my self. I don't need a man doing anything for me. I have my own money.  I can buy my own things. 

Trey entered the room && closed the door.  I was so ready to jump his bones.  He's the only lover I had . && I had to hand it to him.  He was the bomb.  I love making love to him. 

As I started taking off my shoes and clothes he looked at me && shook his head in a frustration.

"Princess stop." He said sitting down on the bed. What was his problem ? He didn't want to have sex with me no more.  I felt kind of hurt.  I wanted to leave.

"What's your problem ?" I said with an attitude.

" I don't have a problem.  I just don't want to have sex tonight." He didn't looked at me.  Okay I was beginning to feel insecure about myself.  Didn't he brought me here for sex ? That's the only reason he brought me here most of the time.

"Okay well I guess I'll put on clothes & leave." I started putting back on my clothes and shoes .

Trey looked at me then and shook his head.  Okay he was about to piss me off.  Why he shaking his head at me for ?

"So you leaving because I don't want to have sex tonight?"

"Isn't that's why you told me to come over?"

"It was at first , but I want to talk about me and you."

"What about us?"

"I want to give us another try." He said coming to stand by me.

"You do?" I was in total shock.

"Why do you seem so surprised?" He said laughing at me. This was not a laughing matter right now.  He didn't want sex he wanted a relationship. Hmm