Why You Playing Games ?

So I guess Trey really is trying to move on from me. He haven't talk to me in weeks. I miss talking to him. I hate seeing him with that girl.  Seem like they getting along well.  He was the dude I gave my virginity too. My first boyfriend. My first everything.
I sent a text to him.
Me: I miss u.
Trey: Oh so now u miss me?
Me: I been missing u , what u mean ?
Trey: Just admit it Princess , u just don't like seeing me with that girl.
Me: Well of course I don't like seeing you with her. I love u. I don't want her with u. I'm suppose to be with u.
Trey: Why are you doing this now? You could of had me , but u wanted to wait remember?. Now I'm with someone else it killing u.
Me: Well u know what , if that who u want. Go ahead. Ill see u around.  U don't have to worry about me texting u no more.

I can't believe him.  I was counting on him to come back to me.  I guess not.  I have no choice but to move on . I know plenty dudes who want me.  I don't need that boy for real . Ooh well times like this I wish I had a friend, but everyone stop talking to me after graduation. I could talk to his cousin, but she probably don't like me no more either ..

I was home alone watching Love and Hip Hop when someone knock on my front door.  I got up & peek out the window. Guess who it was? If you guess Trey then you are right. What he wanted anyway ? Wasn't he tired of hurting me? I opened up the front door to let him in.  He came in and went straight to my bedroom.

Oh no he didn't. He haven't talk to me in weeks & then going to have the nerves to get an attitude with me when I was texting him. Now he's in my house , in my bed. 

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked him with my arms folded across my chest.  Trey was stretch out on my bed.

"You said you miss me any? So I'm here." He said looking over at me .
I hate when he look at me like that.  We haven't had sex in so long.  Boy do I want him now.  Hold up hold up hold up. Where was his lil Heifer.

"Where your little boo at?"
He started laughing real hard when I said that.  I don't know what the joke was.

"That is not boo. That is my friend Shawn little sister. We just did that to make you jealous. That girl has a boyfriend. He knows all about it.  I was trying to get you to open your eyes && see that I could easily move on from you.  Even tho it would hurt me to do so , but I can."

I walked over to the bed and slap the shit out of him. Who the hell do he think he is playing damn games with me. I'm not a fucking toy.  Next thing I know he pulled me under him and started kissing me everywhere.

"Oh God Trey, I miss this , miss you." I told him kissing him back with everything. Why he playing games with me ? At this point it didn't matter.  I was about to have the best sex ever with him.. I miss him.
I'm going to try to give our relationship a try.  I love him && I don't want to lose him. For now let me enjoy this pleasure he's about to give me