No He Didn't!!

Another work night.  I hate doing the night shift.  Even though I like when Trey work with me but still. We be pretty busy at night.  That 5pm-12am will kill ya.

Ooh well the money good.  So I can't complain .

Trey walked in , I was waiting on him to say hey to me, but he walked by me && didn't said a word.  Huh ? What was his problem ? I didn't do anything to him. Oh well he won't say anything to me , so I guess I won't say anything to him.  Just because he may have a little attitude with who ever Pissed him off he didn't have to take it out on me . Forget him .

I continue working like he wasn't there. He still haven't said anything to me . A girl walked in & Trey started grinning really hard .. hmm he must know the little Heifer . So she is the reason he not talking to me? That really did hurt my feelings. Even though I still didn't gave him my answer, I thought he would have wait on me.. I guess not . I tried not to look at them , but it was hard..I can't believe I was getting jealous.  Ooh well I just continue working. 

It was closing time , Trey and I was the only one left in the restaurant. It was so quiet.  I wanted to ask him who the girl was , but it wasn't my place.. I was curious , so I asked any way. 

"Who was that girl you was talking too?"

"Someone I met at the mall the other day." He said not looking at me.

"Oh so you talking to her now?" I said with an attitude.

"We talking as friends for right now."

"What about me & you?" I asked him. He was really hurting me right now.  How could he talk to someone else?

"Seem like you don't want me. I tried everything, but obviously you don't need someone like me." He said taking the money out the safe to count it.

"I do want you , I'm just trying to get my life together."

"What do you need to get together Princess? Seem like to me you have everything you need."

"Well if that who you want , don't let me stop you . I hope you both the best when you do get together." A tear fall down my cheek. Omg. I can't believe I'm crying over this boy.  I love him, but I just not ready to be with anyone right now.  Now I have lost him. No He Didn't just play with my heart like that.