Motherhood

I was over the top tired. Tae be having me up all through the night. He loves to sleep during the day and have me up all night. His daddy get all his sleep because he work during the day.
Tae was looking up at me smiling , I wondering what his butt smiling about. He look so much like his daddy , he only have my eyes. How crazy is that? He started making little noise..
"What you trying to say lil man , huh , you trying to talk to mommy?" I tried sounding like a kid but failed miserably. He looked at me like I was crazy. I had to tell him I don't have issues at all. He started laughing then. My little man completes me. He makes me feel whole. He's my number one. I'll do anything for my prince.

Trey walked in the house a little after six this afternoon. Looking so tired.
"Hey baby, I got you some chicken from KFC today. Its in the microwave." I walked up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss.
"What's up baby, I sure is hungry , I'm passed tired right now. They worked me like slave." He yawned then walked in the room , he stopped by Tae crib and touch his head like he always do.

Tae woke up from his nap wanting a bottle, Trey feed him then change his diaper. He's adjusting to fatherhood just as well as I was adjusting to motherhood. My little man will be 2 weeks tomorrow. He's getting big already. He still loves to eat like how we was eating inside my womb. Breast milk and formula. My baby said he have a big appetite.

We fell to sleep round 9 o clock that night, I made tacos for Trey and I before we went to sleep it was delicious.

Tae was sleeping so peacefully next to me in my arms. I need to put him in his crib before he wants to take over my bed. So I got up and lay him down in his crib , got back in the bed and went back to sleep.

Motherhood is the best hood to be in. I'm honored to be my little man mother.