Chapter 17

Violet

I sit on the dining room table with Romans hands on my body. He trails the hem of my white, sheer button up blouse. "This is nice." He says in a low voice as he runs his hands over my waist, inspecting my blouse. "Thank you, you payed $2,500 for it" I say with a smirk. "And these.." he rubs my hips and traces the top of my jean shorts, "Are annoying." I look at him with a raised brow, my heart is fluttering and my throat has gone dry. The way he's touching me is sending shivers down my spine, gently, but possessive. That's the thing about Roman, one minute he's forcing me to swallow his come by gunpoint, and the next he's cutting my steak for me. I still don't know who this man is, yet he has seemed to knock my world off of its axis.

"Annoying? They're cute, and they were $950." He laughs and leans in to kiss my lips as he whispers "What a waste of money." His tongue slips into my mouth slightly and he traces my bottom lip with it, he steals my breath as he kisses me deeply and intertwines his tongue with mine, I can't help but kiss him back. The next thing I know, my blouse is being ripped open and I hear buttons flying onto the floor. I pull away from him and gasp "Roman!!" I shout, "I just got this!" I say with a sigh, my white lace bra is exposed and he says "I could get you twelve more baby" he runs his hand up my stomach and cups my breast and squeezes it lightly. I moan slightly and I start to feel wetness starting to build in between my legs, I squeeze my thighs together to ease the sensation. "That's not the point." I say on a shaky voice, "Then what's the point baby?" He coos. "You ripped my shirt because you wanted to, and you didn't care that I wouldn't have wanted you to." I say through uneven breaths. "Is that right?" Roman says while lifting my ass off of the table to pull my shorts off. "You wouldn't have wanted me to?" He says while kissing my neck. "Tell me you're not wet right now." he says in a gritty voice, "I'm not wet." I try to will my voice into sounding steady. "So if I touched your pussy right now, you wouldn't be wet?" He challenges me, "No, I wouldn't be." I say to him. He pulls away just enough to meet my eyes, he looks at me through his eyebrows as he says "Violet, if I touch your pussy right now and I find out that you're wet, I'm going to fuck you. Do you understand me? I'm going to fuck you right here on this dining room table, I will fuck you until you come on my cock, then I'll make you taste it." His voice is gritty and sends waves of pleasure in between my legs, and the impact of his words has my heart sitting in my throat, he kisses me deeply and I feel him pull my panties to the side, he slowly rubs a finger up my slit, I close my eyes and my body seizes.

Roman smiles against my lips and says "Liar." He puts his arms around me and he reaches for the back of my thong and rips it in half and throws it across the dining room, he grabs my throat and pushes me down on the table, I'm caught off guard so I instantly gasp.