Chapter 11

Roman

I look down at Violet while she has my cock in her mouth. Her stormy grey eyes are flickering with anger, but there's lust there too. I like her this way, frustrated and wet. I keep thrusting her mouth with my hands in her hair, my jaw tightens as I clench my teeth. I grip her hair tighter and she moans around my dick while I come in her mouth, I breathe heavily through my nose and I grab her face and say "Swallow." She gives a slight shake of her head, I pull out my glock 26 from my waistband and I hold it under her chin as I hunch down in front of her looking into her beautiful eyes. "Swallow, my love." And like a good girl, she listens. I put the gun back into my waist band and I undo my belt from her wrists. The minute it's loose, she lunges at me and starts pounding on my chest and clawing at me, with tears streaming down her face. She's feral, a little dramatic but she's upset. It's not hard to imagine why. I grab her wrists and pull her toward me and I hold her, I hold her head pressed to my chest and I kiss her head as she thrashes in my arms before she breaks out into a sob. "Why do you keep doing this to me?" She asks softly, I stroke her head and I feel her breathing even out. I let go of her and I trace her face with my eyes. I don't feel remorse, I'm not sorry for what I've done, I told her that I would claim her and that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Because you let me, and you like it" I say flatly. Her eyes shift nervously and I see a hint of guilt in them, because she knows it's true. She lifts her chin and paints an image of confidence on her face as she says "If you ever point a gun at me again, I will bite your cock off." She pushes me away from her, fixes her hair and dusts off her dress. "Don't think I won't, Roman." she says as she wipes her face and walks back into the church. Hearing my name on her lips forces me to steel my spine, because it feels like it's concaving. I watch her as she walks through the church doors and join the party. A small smile pulls at my lips, progress.

Three days after the ball, sit at my desk in my office finishing up a few emails, Victor walks in and puts his hands behind his back. "Telephone, sir. News from Miami." I stop the email and down my last three sips of bourbon. I push myself out from my desk and head down the stairs to take the call. "Tell me everything." I say on the phone. I've hired a private investigator to follow up on some personal business for me. "Track records came back, turns out the guy who you were suspecting, is indeed guilty." I tighten my jaw and hang up the phone. I run my hands through my hair as I flex my jaw and I start pacing. I punch the tile on the wall beside me and I see it crack. I hear a gasp, I turn to look at Alice, she's my housekeeper, and chef, and I've sent her on a few first aid courses just incase. She hurries over to me as she says "Mr Waters, please, don't." While she grabs for my hand to assess it. I look at her sympathetically and say "Sorry Alice, I didn't know you were standing there." She rubs my shoulder and heads into the bathroom to fetch the first aid kit. Alice has been around since I was five years old, she's seen me drunk off my ass where I couldn't even remember what room I stayed in, she knows about my first kiss and she was around for my first kill. I was seventeen.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I reach to check it. A notification from Car Tracker and Recovery pops up to let me know that an airbag as been activated. Violet. My blood turns to ice, I run to the garage and hop into my BMW M4, I pull it out the drive way and I speed towards where the tracker takes me, I drive for a few minutes and pull up to a screeching halt as I see violets car rolled into its hood. I fling open the door and I almost trip trying to rush over to her. I reach the car and see that she's buckled in her seat, I rip the dangling car door off of its hinges and I carefully unbuckle her and catch her before she falls to the roof of the vehicle. "W-What happened." she says in a sleepy voice. I notice blood running down her face, as I pull her out of the car and into my arms. "You were in an accident baby, just-just don't fall asleep okay." I say on a shaky voice. "How did you know?" She coughs. "I put a tracker into your car." I pick her up into my arms and carry her back to my car before I lay her in the back seat. "That's illegal, you can't do that." She says while looking at me with fluttering eyes. I kiss her head and I wipe the blood from her face and I say "I know baby, I don't care."