Chapter 14

Roman

Violet walks around my house in an old T shirt of mine and a pair of my boxers. I can't keep my eyes off of her, her tits bounce in the shirt as she walks, the shirt fits her loosely and comes down just below her thigh. Her hair is still wet from her shower and she says to me "Can you take me home now?" I don't look up at her as I say "No." she's quiet for a second before she says "No? What do you mean no? Take me home" she repeats in an annoyed voice. "No." I say again flatly. "So you're kidnapping me?" She crosses her tiny arms and huffs. "Where's my phone? I'm calling a cab." She starts shuffling around looking for it. "It's still in the car, you know, that got totalled. I'm not taking you home Violet. Someone deliberately flipped your car, I'm not letting you out of my sight." I say while finishing up an email. "You can't keep me here." She says. "I will." I say as I lean back in my chair, crossed armed, looking at her.

"I need things, Roman. Can you at least take me home to get some stuff." I sigh and then call for Victor, not a moment later he enters the office. "Yes, sir?" he says. "Victor, this is Violet. She'll be staying with us for a while. You'll be taking her into town to get a few things." I say as I reach into my wallet and pull out my black bank card and hand it to her. She's hesitant to take it but she does. "Take her wherever she wants to go, you'll accompany her into every store. Don't let her out of your sight" I say and Victor nods in understanding. "And Victor" I say as he's leaving while signing papers, not bothering to look up at him. "You will not take her home, and if anything happens to her, I will personally see to it that you never make it to Christmas." Violet looks at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. "A-Absolutely Mr Waters. Come along now dear." He says to Violet.