Chapter 7

Violet

My stomach sinks. Blood rushes to my ears and my hands instinctively grip his that are covering my mouth. "Shh-Shh-Shh" he coos as he grips hold of my waist and pulls me closer into him. I whimper at the impact and he grabs my hand and pulls it toward him, spinning me around and pushing me against the wall.  He brings my hand up to his mouth, and makes direct eye contact with me. His eyes are piercing against his olive skin and dark tattoos. He takes my fingers into his mouth.. the ones I was using.. he wraps his lips around my fingers and lets out a primal groan that sends thunder bolts through my bones and has my skin tingling.

I try to pull my hand free of his grasp and he only tightens his hold, I wince at the slight pain. I bare my teeth at him and say "Get the fuck out of my house, you brain dead freak." He looks at my lips as he wets his, staring at me like I'm a piece of meat. "No." He says simply and matter of factly. No? NO? Fine. I start thrashing against him and I start kicking and bucking like a wild animal, he grabs me by my scalp and pushes me towards the bed. "That dirty mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble baby" he says as he pulls two heavy duty zip ties out from his pocket. As soon as I spot them I start to panic, I scream and before I know it, my hands are bound. He grabs my ankles and pulls me towards the edge of the bed, I let out a gasp as I collide with his thighs. He holds both of my ankles in one hand as he looks at me and says "it's about time these legs open for me" as he starts spreading my legs. He looks down at my bare pussy and traces his middle finger up my slit before putting his finger in his mouth and tasting me once more. "Fuck" he says in a soft exhaled voice. He brings his fingers back down and his mouth slightly parts and his brows knit together as if he's in pain as he slips his middle finger inside of me.

I stiffen and groan at the sudden intrusion. "You're so fucking tight, Violet" he says. I wiggle my wrists to try and free them but no matter how I angle them, the zip ties cut into my wrists. He puts his free hand on my stomach and slowly starts moving his finger in and out of me. I close my eyes and I try to send my mind else where just as my body betrays me and I can feel myself getting wetter. He lets out a deep hum, that caresses my spine as he angles his palm upward while his middle finger remains inside of me, he starts circling my clit with his thumb and I fight to close my legs, only for him to push them wide open again. "Don't be shy pretty girl, open up" He says in a low husky voice. He picks up speed and within a second I feel his mouth on my clit while he is fucking me with his fingers. I lift my head up to look at him, I see his raven coloured hair between my legs, falling in his eyes as he looks up at me. I see tattoos covering his back and his arms, around his whole abdomen and chest that run up his neck.

My mouth parts as I moan and sounds that I've never made before leave my throat, coming out husky and uneven. " Mhm, that's a good girl."He says as I become undone. He pulls his mouth from my pussy and stands over me, this man is three times my size and looks as if he could pop a soccer ball in one hand. I close my legs and look up at him with a quivering lip as silent tears slip down my cheeks. I feel the bed sink as he puts both arms on either side of me as he licks the tears from my face.. like a fucking animal. I jerk my face away and spit at him. He gives a low grumbled laugh as he says "I like you feisty Violet, but don't test me" he grabs my face and searches my eyes as I say "Fuck you." with an upturned lip and shaky voice. "Soon baby, soon" he says.