Chapter 21: Baby

(Tobias POV)

"Your having two boys!" Doctor Sanchez says. I can't help but smile and let the tears fall. I look over at Tris who is also crying. "There boys baby!" I say with a huge grin and kiss Tris's hand. "I'll give you guys a minute." The doctor says and I nod. I finally got my tears under control so now I'm only smiling widely. But Tris is still balling her eyes out. "Tris baby... Whats wrong?" I ask slightly concerned. She just shakes her head and continues to cry. "Tris.. Please tell me what is wrong. I thought you would be happy. But obviously your not so do NOT  say it's nothing." I say trying to get Tris to answer. "Fine... You wanna know fine. I'm scared to have the boys. I don't want a replay of what happened last time to happen again. And don't say that it won't because you said and I quote 'Everything will be alright' and where are we now!" She whisper yells. "Tris." I say and grab her hand again. "Don't touch me!" She whisper yells. I'm about to say something when Dr.Sanchez walks back in. "Tris you can leave now. Here is your baby boys first picture of them being a boy." She says and Tris pulls her shirt back down and walks out. Leaving me sitting there alone.

(Tris POV)  

 I walk out of the doctors and decide to not go home. Instead I go over to Christina's house. The last time I saw her was when she brought me the pregnancy test. I walk past the cafeteria and see Tobias sitting with Eric. He hates Eric!  I think to myself but continue to walk. I finally get to Christina's and knock on her door. A few seconds later she opens the door. She is about eightish months pregnant. "Hey mom-to-be!" I say trying to sound excited. "Hey same to you!" She says and grabs my hand and pulls me into her house. "So what brings you here?" Chris asks. "To-Four and I had a fight." I say looking down at the ground. "What about?" She asks. I continue to look at the ground and say "I had a doctor appointment for my babies and found out that they are boys. So I got scared because of what happened last time. He tried saying everything would be alright. But he said that last time and nothing was alright. So I got mad and left once my doctor said I could." Christina doesn't say anything but hugs me. "Tris... I don't mean to stand up for him. But what happened last time isn't very likely to happen again. I'm sure they will be perfectly fine." She finally says. Which hearing her say makes me feel more confident. "Thanks Chris!" I say looking up at her and smiling. She nods and smiles. "So what are you having and what are you naming it?" I ask eagerly. "I'm having a girl and I was hoping to name her after her aunt and godmother. Beatrice but Tris for short!" She says and now I have tears in my eyes. "I'm gonna be her aunt and godmother?!" I say trying not to cry "And your naming her after me." I add with a tear slipping out of my eye. "Yup!" She says making sure to pop the 'p' at the end. I bring her in for another hug and say "I love you Chris. Your my best friend and always will be." I finish saying this and now we are both sobbing into each others shoulders. We continue to cry until we hear the door open and close. "Hey Babe." Will says "And Tris. Oh by the way someone followed me here." He adds and I sigh. "It's fine Will. I'll just go home. Thanks for trying to help though." I hear Four say with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I gotta go Chris. I'll talk to you later." I say and chase after Four. I can see him sitting against the wall by the apartment. I quicken my walk into a jog and my jog into a run until I get to him. "Four?" I ask. He looks up with red eyes. "Oh so your calling me Four now. What happened to Tobias?" He says with a hint of anger but mostly sadness. "I'm sorry...Okay." I say and sit against the wall next to him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was being an idiot!" I say loudly. "Stop! You weren't being an idiot. I was. I should've realized how hard that must of been for you. And I'm so sorry baby." Four..No Tobias says. "No I got mad over something stupid. I'm sorry. End of discussion." I say and get up but end up falling back to the floor. "Here let me help you." Tobias says and gives me his hand. I gladly take it and he pulls me up. "Thanks." I say and walk into the apartment. I turn around as soon as I hear Tobias start to laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask him and he just continues to laugh. Finally calms down and says "You have dirt all over you butt!" But before he could finish he broke into another fit of laughter. So I decide to tease him a bit. "Will you get it for me?" I say with a wink. That shuts him up immediately. "Well of course I will!" He says with a bunch of excitement. He dusts it off but before he pulled his hand away his grabs my butt and I scream. I turn around and see him smirking so I continue to tease him. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a light kiss on his plump lips. I pull away and bit my lip. "God Tris are you trying to turn me on?!" He asks and I smile and twist my hair with my finger and say "Maybe." With that I walk away making sure to sway my hips a little bit. "God almighty! I love her!" I hear Tobias yell. It made me chuckle. Teasing him is fun I think I'm gonna keep messing with him. I grab something out of my secret box and go into the bathroom. I hear Tobias in the kitchen making a mess as usual. I walk out  of the bathroom and lay on our bed. I lay on my side with my elbow supporting my head and my left leg bent. "Tobias come here really quick!" I yell and I swear not even ten seconds there is Tobias standing by our door with his mouth open. "Tobias close your mouth your gonna catch flies." I say and laugh. "Oh I'm gonna catch something alright!" He says which makes me laugh even more. He walks over to me and gets on the bed. He gets on top of my and kisses down my neck. It tickles if I must say so myself. "Tobias my belly is getting in the way." I say with a frown and he groans into my neck. "Why must you be so sexy and make me get you pregnant!" He says jokingly. I laugh and he goes back to whatever he was doing in the kitchen. I get up and change into black yoga pants and a tight tank top and lay back down. I pull the blankets over my legs and place my hands on my swollen abdomen. God.. I hope nothing goes wrong with my baby boys. I love them so much already and there not even here yet. It takes me five minutes of thinking and then I fall asleep dreaming of my sons.

(A/N) SO I think there is only going to be about 5-10 more chapters in this story. I may or may not write a sequel. I will leave that up to you guys. If you want me to write a sequel to this book comment below. I also have a new Sheo fan fic idea. So I need to finish one of my books before I start a new one. And my other book Divergent High is only a few chapters in and will have a sequel for sure. So I'm gonna finish this book and start the Sheo one. I'm going up north on Wednesday for the 4th of July. It's will be my baby sisters 5th b-day on the 4th and I'm so sad. Okay I feel like I'm starting to talk about my life to much. But have a good 4th and enjoy the fireworks if you go. I love you guys!! OH AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!! Alright bye!