Chapter 4: Out at Dinner part 1

So tonight Four and I are going to this mystery place for dinner. He won't tell me where we are going. But I guess it's a really nice restaurant. Which means I have to dress nice. Christina comes and finds me to see what happened to me. I explain the whole situation to her. And she jumps with excitement. "We need to go shopping now!" She says eagerly. "Fine but it has to be appropriate. Got it?" I ask. She frowns, but then is back to smiling. "Fine, nice but appropriate." She says. Then we leave for the store. When we get there Christina runs over to the dress department. She picks a few beautiful one's out and tells me to try them on. So I do, and I love them all. We finally decide on one that we think Four will like. It's a black knee length dress, with a laced back. Then we go over to the shoes department. I pick out a pair of black flats, with a laced outlining. Finally we go over to the makeup department. Christina gets a tube of black eyeliner and mascara." It'll bring out your eyes better." She's says. "Whatever you say Chris. Your the one who has to do it. Just make sure I look good." I'm not sue why I want this dinner to be perfect. But I just do, maybe it's because I like Four and want everything to work out. Then we pay for our things an head back to Four's apartment. Which he left so I had time to get ready.
+++

We get back to the apartment. "So what are we doing first. Hair or makeup or do u want to get dressed first." Christina asks. I'm honestly not sure what to do first. But it's either hair or makeup because I don't want to ruin my dress. " How about we do my hair first. That way we don't accidentally get something on my dress. And I don't smudge my makeup." I say. So that's what we do. It takes about an hour to do all of my hair. "Christina, I love it. It is absolutely amazing what you can do." I tell her. Next we start my makeup. Which doesn't take more than 15 minutes. Once we are finished with my hair and makeup. She hands me my dress and tells me to go get dressed. So I do, I walk out of the bathroom in my dress. Christina says "OMG! Tris you look absolutely gorgeous. Four is going to love you in this outfit. Most of all he's not gonna wanna stay away!" She says jokingly. "Chris, you are amazing. Thank you so much. What time is it?" I tell her. "It's 5:30, he's gonna be here any minute. I'll leave so you guys can be alone. If you know what I mean!" Christina says. When she leaves I am all alone again. That is until he gets here. Then it's just him and I.
+++

Four says "We should probably get going. We have reservations." I respond with "May I know where we are going now that we are on our way there?" "Nope not yet, it's a surprise still." He says. We are almost there when he says "Tris, are we dating sense we both like eachother possibly love eachother. Because I know I love you, but I'm not sure if you love me yet." I do love him but I don't want him to freak out if I say I do. "Four, I know that you love me because you've told me already today. But you can't get mad at me if I'm not sure if I love you yet. Okay?" I say. " It's fine if your not sure yet Tris. I can wait til you are for sure. I would wait a lifetime for you. Okay?" After he said this I knew that I was sure that I love him. "Four, can I tell you something?" I say. "Of course you can. You can tell me anything whenever you need to." He says. "Four, I'm sure that I love you. And I want to be with you for as long as I can." I say. He just looks stunned. "Tris, I'm so happy that you said that because here we are.