Chapter 3: I Think I'm In Love

"Tris, are you ok" he asks me as he comes and sits down next to me. "No, not really. My wrist went numb and now its spreading through my arm." I say as he comes closer to me. "Tris let me see your arm." he takes my arm gently and examines it. "Tris, you have a fractured arm. This means that your going to have to stay here for about a week in a half." he says that and I smile little. Like i'm happy to stay in his home. "Are you sure your allowed to do this Four?" I ask him. " Why wouldn't I be. We are both adults and were allowed to see whoever we want now so what does it matter." He says. " Are you implying that you like me." I ask. " No I'm saying I think I'm in love with you. I have been sense the first time I saw you in your home with your family."Four says. " Four, Your Marcus' son aren't you. It makes so much more sense now. And wait you've been in love with me for 5 years?" I say. Hoping that he will say yes. " YES!!!!!! Tris, I've loved you for 5 years. I was hoping that you would transfer here and you did." he says. Then he leans in and kisses me. I don't reject it. When we pull apart, I am blushing super bad. " Tris, are you blushing because of me?" he asks me. " Well your kinda hot!!!" I say.

He looks at me a smiles. He is so cute when he smiles. It makes me feel all warm inside! "Tris." He says. "Yes Four?" I say. "Do you wanna get something to eat tonight?" He asks. "I have to be in initiation soon. And if I don't go then I'm factionless." I say. "If your with me they can't force you to become factionless." Four says. I tell him "how is that possible? But your only a initiation instructor." He says "But I'm allowed to have a plus one in Dauntless. And I want you to be my plus one." "Four that's so sweet of you. But why me? Why not a different girl?" I ask. "Your not a different girl. You are my girl. Okay?" He says. I am smiling from ear to ear now. Just knowing that someone like Four actually cares about me. " You want to be with me. You want me to be your plus one. Is that what your saying?" I ask. "Yes that is what im trying to say." He says. All I can think about is this really happening. Like I've dreamt of this day my entire life. The day when a guy actually admits to me that he likes me. And it's Four, the guy is Four. And I like him to. "Sure, why not. Let's go get something to eat later tonight." I think I'm in love with him.