Chapter 11:The Wedding

(A week in a half later)

Tris POV

I wake up at nine in the morning. I look at Tobias, and give him a quick peak on the cheek. His eyes flutter open, he looks at me and smiles from ear to ear. "Good morning." He says. "Morning soon to be husband." I respond "We get married today. Which means that I have to leave for Christina's apartment to get ready." I add. He frowns, but then continues to smile and says "It'll all be worth it in a few hours. We only have to spend a few ours apart and then we have the rest of our lives together." He tells me confidently. I nod and smile, then I kiss him. It's not one of those quick meaningless kisses. It is a magical feeling. He makes me heart whole again. I love him no matter what happens. He is my forever and always. He kisses me back, we kiss for a couple of minutes before I break it. "I need to go. But I'll see you at the end of the alter. I promise you that." I say then get up grab my hair products and makeup then go to Christina's place. When I arrive at Christina's apartment. I knock twice, she opens the door with a huge smile on her face and says "Now aren't you the most beautiful bride ever and your not even in your dress or have anything done yet." She always knows how to make me feel less nervous or less uncomfortable. "Thanks Christina, but don't we have a schedule to follow? I ask her. "Yes we do, first we get you something in your stomach, next we do your hair, after that we do your makeup, and lastly you put on your dress. My dress is a white long gown with a laced back. I am wearing a pair of white laced flats. Christina makes me eat a granola bar with orange juice. Then she does my hair, she puts most of it in a bun and then curls the rest, she lets the curls rest on top of my bun. After she does my hair she starts my makeup. She only puts on eyeliner and a thick layer of mascara. By the time we finished my hair and makeup. We had an hour in a half to be at the ferris wheel. "We need to get your dress on and leave." She says and she hands me my wedding dress. She puts her dress on in her room. I get my dress on, it flows perfectly on me. I walk out of the bathroom to where Christina is sitting. "Tris! You look absolutely gorgeous!" She says with tears forming in her eyes. "Don't make me cry Chris. We don't have time to redo my makeup. So before we start crying let's go, so I can be one step closer to being Four's wife." I say. With that said we open the door and leave for my wedding.

(An hour later)

We arrive at the wedding ceremony with a half hour before the actual wedding starts. It seems as if time has slowed itself down. It has felt like a year sense I last talked to Tobias even though I talked to him a few hours ago. Finally it is time to walk down the isle. I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle because. My father had to work and Caleb thought it wouldn't be right for him to be able to and not my dad. I'm holding my bouquet in my hands. Then the music starts, I'm given the signal to begin to walk. I turn the corner and their he is. Their is the man of my dreams standing at the other end waiting for me. I reach the end of the isle. I hand Christina my bouquet, then Tobias and I join hands. Then the Minister says "Good evening, welcome to this most important moment in the lives of this couple. We invite you to leave behind the worries and concerns of every day life and join us in the celebration of their marriage. This is an opportunity for us to share not only the joy of Tris and Four's love but also to reaffirm and appreciate the love and the friendship we experience in our own lives. May we celebrate by being fully present during our short time together. Tris and Four have chosen this setting in which to be married because it provides an appropriate backdrop for the public affirmation of their love. Tris and Four view marriage as a coming together at all levels of being- mind,body, and spirit. A marital commitment includes the willingness to be open and vulnerable, and the courage to take risks. Marriage is a conscious act of will. To remain in marriage we must continually renew our will to be married. Marital partners accept the challenge that living together in love offer. They decide that they will face the fears that are necessary part of establishing and nurturing an intimate relationship. And you, Tris and Four have made this commitment to create and recreate this conscious partnership. Those of us who are married or in a relationship may take this moment to consciously reaffirm our commitment to our partners and ourselves. Marriage consists of entrusting our deepest selves into the loving care of another. It is a public and legal act to be sure. It is also an emotional and spiritual act. The spiritual aspect of marriage must be embraced openly, seriously, and completely for the marriage to endure. Tris and Four commit themselves today to each other in sacred trust. They promise to embrace conflict as well as peace: to work well as play; to struggle as well as coast; to give as well as receive; and to be with, stay with, and move toward one another." He says those words and I begin to tear up. Tobias brushes his thumb across my face. I feel a wet spot on my face. I let tears come out. We say our vows, I listen to him promise me to love me forever, as he does for me. After that the Minister pronounces us husband and wife, then we seal it with a kiss. Its not a quick meaningless kiss, but its also not a long sloppy kiss. We kissed then we walked to the beginning of the isle. And now I know that I will forever be his and he will forever be mine. "I love you my husband!" I say, the adding of husband makes it sound so much better. "I love you more my wife!"He says. Then we wait 3 hours before we head to the reception.

Sorry for the long part of what the Minister was saying. I felt that it needed to be said and now that I reread it. It made me tear up and normally I'm fine writing this. But this chapter really got to me. Anyways don't forget to comment what you think. I love all of you guys.