20. Sweet injury

Dear Y/N,

Dear Y/N,

How have you been lately? I missed you so much eversince you left for a trip to Watatsumi Island. From talking everyday to hanging out with you, i was so fortunate to meet you.

I know it's inappropriate to mention it like this but y/n, i love you. If you haven't left for a few days i would've never realized how my life has changed since you're not in it.

Let's meet up again soon.
Oh i also sent you a gift, a precious ring for you to prove how much i love you.

I hope you'll accept it to be my girlfriend.

Sincerely yours,
Heizou

♤♡◇♧

Knock Knock

I knocked twice but no one answered on the door. I raised my hand to knock again when the door opened with scaramouche wearing an open chest shirt with some shorts I'd rather not stare anymore.

I kept my cool and asked "don’t you want to work today?"

"No."

Uhhhhh damn it.

"So what should i tell sara about your retreat today?"

"Whatever, just don't waste my time."

Screw you.

After we left watatsumi island he's been totally mad since yesterday. All he had done was to answer me with few dry words and expression full of resentment. I had no clue why he was this angry nor did i know how to start a conversation just so i can understand his reasoning.

Also the ring i received from god-knows-who had disappeared ever since. I figured they might be related but with scara's rude behavior towards me, we weren't getting anywhere.

I've been wondering all night what i did wrong to hurt his feelings or why is he even mad at me. Could i said something that i shouldn't have said? Did he had a fight or something? Could i have made him jealous by hanging out with gorou? Is he still mad that i punched that girl from the village who spoke ill of me? Did i ruin some affair by doing that? Wasn't he able to call off his arranged marriage? Did my conversation with kokomi provoke her not to call it off? Could it be possible that kokomi loves him and when i said i also did, she took turns to stole him? Did i misjudged anyone by any chance?