15. Ruby

Having done chores already early in the morning, i decided to go and have breakfast before i missed it

Having done chores already early in the morning, i decided to go and have breakfast before i missed it. Opening the door then entering, the view had me stunned for a moment. I looked back and forth wondering my eyes were working correctly but no matter how much i rubbed them, it wouldn't change.

Along with sara, samurai's, the almighty shogun and so on like usual.

That wasn't all, the moment i laid my eyes on the strange person who appeared there out of nowhere, the almighty shogun called "good morning y/n, care to join us for breakfast or are you gonna keep staring at my guest from afar?"

I indeed embarrassed myself infront of everyone, by everyone i meant everyone.

I smiled out of character even though i wanted to make a straight face at shogun's response but i knew i was in no place to show disrespect towards her. She was our archon. Try to think about it twice, i agreed that my long stay was rude so raiden wasn't mean after all.

I sat next to the chair to their guest. I sweated a bit gently but it wasn't a lot to be noticed and I was clearly keeping my distance since the guest was actually sitting right next to me was none other than lady ningguang. And by that i meant.

the lady ningguang.
The gorgeous, rich, fantastic lady of liyue.
The most adored savior of liyue.
The obe who sacrificed her home for her people .
The one adepti respect too.
The lady of justice in liyue.
The modern stylish lady.

After the lord of contracts the god of geo, second most important person all around the world known as the richest and the most finest person in liyue.

I didn't know how to act and pay her respect but I knew too well how important she was to all people around the world she was elegant and had a calm appearance making it look more stylish.

her long white hair styled in a simple yet terrific way, the jewelry she wore which had fit her stylish dress so bad that i could faint right there.

and along with that she had her own way of respect.