6. "He" "fatui"

The last thing i remembered was i punched him in the face after he was bringing me back to my room

The last thing i remembered was i punched him in the face after he was bringing me back to my room. After i fainted in ritou, he hugged me and brought me back to Narukami Island.

That's when i woke up and the first thing i craved for was punching him so hard.

AND I UNBELIEVABLY DID!

His first reaction was a funny one "ouch, weren't you sleep?"

I laughed at him and he stared at me for a moment "Scaramouche, you're scary but a little bit funny."

He's eyes widened by my compliment, we were sitting in the Tenshukaku halls. No one was there, it must be late.

He was sitting infront of me and i was on the other side laying on the floor. My punch made both of us fell down.

For a moment he changed his gaze from me to the floor "shut up."

"Nothing works on you not even compliments?"

He left before answering me, he probably went to sleep in his room. This burning feeling in my stomach began bothering me again, the reason was obvious.
I wanted to ask him something, he was walking away again.

Midnight breeze came in by the open windows of the palace's hall. Darkness kept everything we said in its silence. My whole body shivered by the breeze.
That lovely breeze was from the ocean in the back of Tenshukaku.

I built up my courage and run towards him "Scaramouche, why do you hate me so much?"

He didn't turn back while i was talking to him but he indeed stop there to listen.
He kinda cares?

"I hate you."

I took a step back "why? I didn't do anything wrong. Why?"

He left me without giving me an exact answer. I started to cry, my tears were falling on the ground.

I didn't do anything to offense him, why does he hate me? Why didn't he even give me some time to prove my personality?
He hated me the moment he laid his eyes on me, yes the very first second we met.