11. Miracle

Another day arrived at the Tenshukaku

Another day arrived at the Tenshukaku. it was just a normal day here but they were holding a ritual at the Shrine. I was excited not much but I was still excited that I could go there and I asked scara if he were willing to join me. he replied "no way I'm coming to see that fox lady!"

It seemed like that I had to go to the shrine alone myself. But maybe it was for the best since he wasn't really in a good mood to come along all day and his sickness was still getting better so it was better if he stayed at the Tenshukaku.

I also asked around the palace and i was surprised no one wanted to show up. That was confusing. I didn't know why no one wanted to go there but by Mikos Behavior I thought it's best if no one shows up. thinking about how she treated scara yesterday now no one wants to go there to get all mocked over nothing.

Maybe it was best if I didn't go there but in that case Miko would be so sad and I didn't want to ruin her mood just because I was feeling a little bit out of character today. today's tension was so much to bear. scara and heizou weren't getting along at all. I kinda figured out that heizou had a place for me in his heart and I didn't want to make this worse by protecting scara.
Heizou wasn't in a place to argue with someone i had business with.

I understood that heizou just wanted to protect me from the danger he caused but he apologized sooner and I couldn't bring myself not to forgive him. Scara was actually vulnerable, I realized that when he tried to do everything just to make it up to me and then he was sick. I recognized that he was actually telling the truth how he was feeling this guilt after hurting me, it was unforgivable but I wasn't the kind of person to let him suffer by not forgiving him.

I always thought that everyone deserved a second chance and I was willing to give it to him no matter what. I forgave him myself. I didn't know why others like kuki and heizou were fossing over me. I had the right to judge people myself and I didn't need their opinion but they were my friends and I also couldn't do anything rather than telling them that I forgave him. Kuki accepted my decision but now I had to give an answer to heizou as well. Maybe next time we meet, I'll tell heizou that scara and I are not on the edge anymore.