5. weak

Everything was perfect, everything

A beautiful field near the konda village, it was full of magnificent flowers, gleaming electro sakura blossoms around.

The sky was shining bright and there was no sign of clouds in this terrific azure of Inazuma. It's rare to see such a clear sky with the almighty shogun around.

And there i saw her, long white dress which was moving along side of the wind. I laughed at that memorable sight and called her "mama!! Let's go to the shore further."

My mother began walking to me with her usual big smile "let's go darling."
We held hands and went near the shore, i sat there when the waves were coming for me. The water was cold but it felt comfortable on a big sunny day.

That was when i felt so many hands pulling me inside of the sea. I panicked by looking at those forces grabbing my feet, i looked back to find my mom but she was nowhere to be found.

"Help me! Mama! Someone help me!"

My mom disappeared into thin air, it was like she wasn't there to begin with. My heart embark on it's fast beating journey, somehow i felt like it's about to get out of my chest.

I looked around and hold on to a big rock, but the hands were pulling me so hard. My feet hurt when they used more force along the way. I screamed and for a moment i felt numb, not only my feet but also my whole body was in painless suffering.
Those strange hands were no longer there, their mission was to bring me down to the water. The scene feels familiar, it's like how he pushed me into the water.

I moved my hands and tried unstopingly to get up there and save myself, those strange hands appeared from underneath grabbing my feet again. I cried in pain.

"N-..n..o...-no!" I wasn't able to speak underwater and the moment i get those words out, it was over for me.
I began breathing heavily, looking for a way out, begging for help, crying in pain.

For a single second, i gave up and I let them carry me down there.

That was when someone jumped into the water. I looked up and saw a lavender haired boy pressing his body against mine, he hugged me tight and i felt relieved.