17. Arranged marriage

After chatting with kokomi for a while, she ordered her maids to bring me breakfast to my room so i could rest

After chatting with kokomi for a while, she ordered her maids to bring me breakfast to my room so i could rest. She explained that i was brought here by scaramouche last night after beidou's ship crashed while defeating a sea monster. She also mentioned how worried he was, i can't believe him but let's stick to her words for now.

Beidou must be repairing her ship here on the island. I should pay her, kazuha and the crux members a visit and thank them for rescuing my life. They are such a nice people, i didn't want them to get hurt or their property be damaged but why do i feel like i brought them bad luck? I sensed something was off from the very first wave before the monster came into sight, i was too ignorant to say something. I just stood there and did nothing, i could've warned them when the sky was clear.

I remember when the monster show us its face the thunderstorm followed by his attacks covered the sky. It was hard for captain to attack it when the whole ship was shaking, if only i had warned them before thunderstorm, they didn't have to deal with such an unpleasant damage.

Soon i eat up and changed my clothes, my stuff were all settled here. We should be staying for a while until scaramouche deal with the appointed affairs. Speaking of the devil, what's he doing right now? He didn't show up.

"You're Rachel right?" I asked the maid who was assisting me, she was a young lady in the waiting. What a polite and lovely girl "yes ma'am, do you need something?"

I grinned and give her a comfortable sight "no no, thanks. I was just wondering how kunikuzushi doing?"

Rachel thought and finally realized what i meant "aaa! You mean his majesty, the crown archon? Sorry we didn't had the honor to know his name." She touched her hair to let awkwardness leave the room "yes, his majesty is out on business. Miss kokomi planned meetings for today and she'll be joining them later."

"Thanks Rachel, by the way do you know when he's coming back?"

"Now that he's here for a few days and with so much affairs to deal with, he's probably be busy. I assume he'll be back to sangonomiya's residence by night time."

I thanked her about such good informations, oh archons give me a maid as well. She was such a big help, at Tenshukaku I'm more like a maid myself. The thing about shrine maiden as one's companion or friend is pointless, I'm just a maid to them assisting his majesty.