4. Better swim for your life

I woke up after a long lovely sleep of mine, it is rare for me to sleep this peacefully the first night i set foot on The Tenshukaku palace

Yawning and stretching my arm, i finally decide to get ready and witness how things are about to go.

Yesterday, kunikuzushi just threatened me so directly that i stood up so late wondering if i had a gut like him to threaten a woman who doesn't even know how to fight. The thing was, i wasn't scared at all. anyone who could've heard those words of one's death plan for them, would've panicked all night and even consider resigning overnight but for me, he obviously needs to do more than that.

Let's just see how he manages to turn my life into a hell. Could he be planning to frame me by any chance? No freaking way! At the same time i should also consider possibilities like that.

Now that i look back into it, I'm somehow amused to see what he will do to make me quit. Even if he couldn't make me quit, he can frame me of some illegal things which makes ei fire me then that'll definitely exacerbate the problem.

Wait what am i thinking! I should be glad if i get fired and leave this damn place and that psychopath for good but the real problem is yae miko.
If she finds out i got fired then that'll not only disappoint her but also reduce the popularity of Grand Narukami shrine since everyone is already aware the archon’s son having a new companion. That's the least disadvantages of abandoning my job now.

Thinking for a while made me a bit anxious but i managed to drag myself out of it. I wore my dress and got out of my room.

"Shit i think i missed the breakfast."

"You surely did."

I looked at the way i was hearing from. A tall yet beautiful woman stood there, from the looks of it she was someone important.

'EVERYONE IN TENSHUKAKU IS IMPORTANT STUPID!'

My thoughts were louder in my head but silent from someone else's point of view.

"Um hello yes sorry."

"Don't apologize, you'll get used to everything around here soon y/n."

And here we go again, she knows me. I had no idea who she was and wanted to ask but after that i learned she knew about me then I'm a afraid I'll make a fool of myself asking.