18. Immortality curse

My head was spinning the very first moment i woke up

My head was spinning the very first moment i woke up. I looked around but my eyes felt unbelievably deceiving, just what in the world is wrong with me?

Sunlight filled the whole room when i lost my balance and accidentally fell on the curtains. My eyes were partially closed and I could only see a little. After I hit the window, someone put a hand on my shoulders so I wouldn't fall again. He called me, but I definitely couldn't see him well.

"Y/N what's wrong?"

That sweet voice of his could make my whole pain disappear but at the same time this painkiller wears off sometimes!

I had yet to worry about yesterday's embarrassing scene i made, now that I'm in pain. I couldn't blink at all, it was as if my eyes were glued to its eye socket. The more i attempted to open them, the more unbearable pain it caused to my whole head. I immediately cried at the thought of losing my eye sight but it irritated my eyes even more. As if the archon's prohibited me from seeing the beauty of this world i live in any longer. Just the thought of striking blind today send shiver down my spine.

The more tears rolled down, the more worried scaramouche become. He was shaking me so i could come to my senses and explain what is happening to me. And to be honest, i had no idea!

"Y/N! Look at me! Are you ok? Are you still sad about yesterday? I promised I'd resolve it in no time, please don't cry."

I cried even more and he hugged me despite having not a single opinion on what I'm suffering from.

"That's the point! I- i- i..."

"WHAT?"

"I can't see. I can't open my eyes!"

He processed everything and tried so hard not to panic, he kept his cool and calmed me down a bit "don't worry, you haven't gone blind. It's a disease." It looked like he figured this do far but how could he possibly be aware of my condition with just one glance and one spoken sentence from me.

Was he happen to be a physician before by any chance? Nah no way! Probably in his last life. My thoughts couldn't even get more serious in this cursed situation nor i could bring myself to calm down. Yeah a confusing condition.