Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch

Start from the beginning

As I made my way to my last class, I heard her yell behind me. "Hunter will never like you!"

I acted as if I wasn't hurt. I nodded. "Your right. But he will never like you either. You know how I know? Because he's already asked me out this Friday after you two just broke up." She looked heartbroken as I smirked at her and turned around.

I walked down the hall with a large smirk plastered on my face. Before I rounded the corner, Zach smirked at me and nodded once. I smiled for real and nodded multiple times.

Karma's a bitch. And it's starting to bite her in the ass.

~*~

"Ah, Shit!" I screamed, holding my stomach. Zach brought his hand around and punched my hip. I fell and held my hands up. "I surrender! I surrender." I said, panting.

Zach smirked and rested his hands on his hips. "And that's what you get for going through my room."

"I was getting my bra that you stole! How the hell did you even get it?" He chuckled and held out his hand. "Thats a secret I'll never tell, Parker." I put hand in his and he yanked me up.

"Alright. Next time I see you in my room without my permission, I'll kill you. Simple okay?" I rolled my eyes. "Yea, yea. I doubt you'd have the balls to do it."

"You think?"

"Uh, yea, I do-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Zach had me pressed against the wall with a knife to my throat. It wasn't hard, or even touching my skin. But it was only a millimetre from it. My eyes got wide as Zach did that. His face was close, but I wasn't even nervous about that.

"You think I don't have balls to do it? May I remind you that I'm a racer... and a fighter? I have the balls to do stuff most people would never even think of doing..... but your right. I couldn't do it..... Not to you."

He leaned away from me and closed the hand knife. Then put it in his pocket. He walked over to the wall and started doing pull ups. I tried gathering myself together before walking over beside him. "What do you mean.... not to me?"

He glanced at me before shaking his head and focusing more on his pull ups. He was wearing a loose grey tank top that hung low on his chest. And it didn't have the sides on it where it was suppose to cover his sides. Which meant I got a full view of the side Of his chest. And I could see the cross tattoo.

"Why did you get all those tattoos?" Okay, now I'm sounding like a creepy stalker. Zach looked at me and raised an eyebrow, before sighing and dropping to the ground. He looked and me and rested his hands on his hips. "Why do you bother asking personal questions? You know me. Which means you know I won't tell you any personal answers."

"I didn't think that was so personal. Im sorry I can't understand that crazy mind of yours." I said, poking his forehead. His hand shot up and he grabbed my finger. Then started bending it backwards. I was getting lower to the ground. "Shit! Zach stop!"

He sighed and let go. I stood up, holding my finger. "Geez. Your an ass, you know that?"

"Don't ask questions, because you don't know the difference between what's personal and what's not."

He tarted walking to the mats, and I kicked off my shoes, following him. "I know the difference. You just have a whole different meaning of it." I said, getting into position. He did too. "Well I like being secretive. It means no one can figure me out. You should try it sometime, you know. Being and Parker and all."

He threw a punch and I ducked, blocking it. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I asked, punching at his chest, but he used a middle block. "It means everyone knows you. Your Ryder's sister. Everyone in racing and fighting knows you. Anyone in gangs knows you. Because everyone knows Ryder. And now that your putting yourself out there more, they will take notice."