Chapter 4 She did it on purpose

Shang Wumian couldn't figure it out, and her legs were not very convenient, so it's very difficult to hoe the ground. Lin Qingyuan sat aside and looked at her, her eyes were empty while she's thinking. Today's Shang Wumian is very different from the one she remembers in her previous life. If it were Shang Wumian in her previous life, let alone trying to hoe the ground with her injuries now, I am afraid that when Lin Qingyuan asked her to go out with her in the early morning, she would have refused. Lin Qingyuan thought she could see clearly how selfish that woman was But what is the other party pretending now?  

Lin Qingwan lowered her eyes, and when she raised her head again, she had suppressed all her emotions, She knew that Shang Wumian is injured but she still made it difficult without leaving any trace, just to test and see if the other party would reveal her bad nature. Now it seems that Shang Wumian has not revealed her flaws, Lin Qingyuan couldn't help but sneered in her heart: Ha, she's quite good at pretending. However it can also be seen that Shang Wumian is really not good at hoeing, The land that she hoed can be described as miserable, Comparing the two lives, this person is proficient in cooking but has forgotten this most basic skill.  

Lin Qingyuan glanced at the few people passing by the field, finally stood up, and stopped the other party: "Okay, you better stop hoeing and go and have a rest." Not to mention the other party's inefficiency, her dragging appearance, If word got out that she's physically and mentally disabled, she would be the one criticizing for treating her savior like this. Although Lin Qingyuan didn't care about other people's opinions, she thought that she and Afu would have to live here for a while, so she didn't want to attract too much attention.  

Shang Wumian followed the good example and immediately stopped what she's doing and raised her head to look at the other party. In just a short while she realized that her back is sore and her body is extremely weak. On the other hand Lin Qingwan's movements were crisp and neat, and she controlled the strength of the hoe well when it hit the ground, The distance hoed soon exceeded what she had worked so hard to hoe before. Shang Wumian looked at the strangers working in the field next to her. Looking around, it seemed that she's the only one who couldn't do it,  Although she couldn't tell whether the people were Qianyuan or Kunze, they were all very good at this matter.

However, Shang Wumian didn't get too hung up on this fact, She's an outsider and had lived a long life in her original world, It wasn't unusual for her to not be able to do this. Shang Wumian carefully sat down against the tree, flattened her injured leg, and then turned her attention to look at the surrounding environment, The air is fresh and the ancient style is simple, The environment that she had only glimpsed through words is now so realistically presented before her eyes, which made Shang Wumian feel a bit strange in her heart. At the same time I thought casually, maybe even the costumes and scenes for ancient dramas are not real here.  

Shang Wumian was distracted and looked into Lin Qingwan's eyes, she just frowned and finally ignored her. In Lin Qingyuan's view, there is no need to pay any more attention to people who no longer want to have anything to do with each other, So after finishing hoeing, she didn't say anything, just picked up the tools and prepared to go home. Shang Wumian followed her voluntarily, limping with a hoe in one hand as a crutch, and in the other hand the water bottle the two of them had used to drink. After all Lin Qingwan really had no obligation to let someone she didn't know well stay at home and eat and drink for free, Shang Wumian didn't do much by following her this time, so she had to make up for it in this regard.  

Along the way, Lin Qingwan never deliberately stopped to wait for the other party, Regardless of whether she can catch up or not, this person can be found in the end. What's more even if she really can't be found, it will be better for her. Shang Wumian limped, secretly glad that she had a good memory and could clearly remember the way back. On the way, she met several elder Kunze from the village, theye looked at Lin Qingyuan and Shang Wumian passing by one after another, and started to gossip out of habit, their veiled observation gaze is cast in their direction.