Chapter 44 The fragrance of the letter is rich and tempting

Xiao Linghong felt strange in her heart, She just thought that the bottle of medicine given to her by others did not work but she had no intention of breaking the contract. Even if Ms. Shang Qianyuan is lucky, she might have some luck with her... She wanted Lin Qingyuan to work hard and lose her heart, which was really troublesome However, since Shang Wumian came back from the palace, she didn't cook in person for two or three days. Being used to eating the dishes cooked by sister Wumian, and starting to eat the dishes cooked by sister Qingwan again, Afu inevitably misses the happy times before.  

So when Lin Qingwan wasn't paying attention, she quietly sneaked into the kitchen with Lingyue, intending to cause some small damage. Lingyue watched her pour vinegar into a dish of fried potato shreds as if she was free of charge, and subconsciously reminded her, "Afu, that vinegar...can't pour that much." Afu stretched out her index finger and put it between her lips, "Shh, today I'm going to prank my two sisters and try to tease them secretly~" She was looking forward to it. Finally while eating, she saw Sister Wumian taking the lead in reaching out for that special dish with her chopsticks.  

However Shang Wumian seemed to have no reaction and ate it without changing her expression. Afu waited for a long time but could not see the change in the other person's face, and couldn't help but feel puzzled. So when Sister Wumian got up to get water, she also tried to take a sip, but her face almost wrinkled up because of the sour taste. Lin Qingyuan noticed that the little girl's expression was different, so she stretched out her chopsticks to take out some of the dishes and tasted them, After chewing twice, she frowned deeply.  

Afu proactively admitted her mistake but she still felt strange. "Sister Qingwan, it's so weird. I wanted to make a joke with you...so I deliberately put a lot of vinegar in that dish... But sister Wumian, why didn't you react? Don't you feel it's sour?" When Lin Qingguan saw Shang Wumian coming back, she only gently shook her head to Afu twice, and then quietly removed the plate of food. When the two of them were alone, she asked the other party, with a worried tone, "Wumian, tell me, what happened to your sense of taste?" Unexpectedly, the matter was exposed , Shang Wumian lowered her eyes, Seeing that the other party is really worried, she told her the whole story.  

"I used the "equivalent exchange" authority of the absolute command on her. From the moment the authority took effect, she was unable to tell the story no matter what." This is 321 new features after the last upgrade,  Shang Wumian can turn it on and used even when it's in a dormant state. Originally she thought that she would have no chance to use these weird permissions. Lin Qingwan didn't care whether Xiao Linghong would expose anything, She only cares about how Shang Wumian's sense of taste can be restored.

Shang Wumian...this idiot, why did she do such a thing but refused to say anything, If it hadn't been for Afu's prank, how long would she have wanted to keep it a secret? "Don't worry, I'll be fine within three days." Shang Wumian thought for a moment, and in order to gain the other party's trust, she added jokingly, "After all, I come up with so many things out of thin air, I have some divine power..." Although the other party said it lightly, Lin Qingwan knew what it really meant.  

Shang Wumian is a chef, For her, taste is equivalent to half her career. ——But now she is willing to make sacrifices for her. In order to prevent something like this from happening again, Lin Qingwan did not want to hide it from the other party anymore. "Wuxian, I think you have also faintly noticed...I have always had something I haven't told you." Lin Qingyuan's eyes moved slightly but she decided to tell the other party the truth of the matter, "Actually, I's reborn..." Because she is reborn, she has the ability to deal with everything that may happen in this life.  

Don't do anything that will hurt yourself again for her. hearing the other party admit this matter with her own ears, Shang Wumian's face did not show too much surprise. She suddenly recalled some time ago that when she was rescuing Lin Qingyuan, she was clearly not hit by the falling house wood, so why was her head injured? There was only one possibility: she was hit from behind And Lin Qingwan was so innocent, so how could she suddenly do such a thing to the person who's about to rush in to save her? There seems to be an explanation for her unusual indifference and wariness towards her after that.