Chapter 36 I never believe in gods and buddhas

Lingyue took Afu to her study room, moved a wooden stool to stand on, moved the books on the top that were arranged very compactly and moved two relatively small books and the wine jar is exposed. "Brother Ergou usually hides the wine secretly here." "Yeah, there are two jars. Let's taste it secretly. We shouldn't be discovered..." Afu lifted the lid of the wine jar, Opening it, a mellow aroma came out, "Lingyue, put the glasses in place, let's pour two glasses to taste first." Lingyue nodded, held the wine glasses that the two of them had secretly brought in and cooperated to poured out two glasses of wine.  

Afu looked at the wine in the glass and took a tentative sniff, "It tastes so bad! Lingyue, is this delicious?" Lingyue replied honestly, "I didn't taste it that time, and I had forgotten that it was What does it taste like?" Afu blinked twice and motioned for her to taste it first but as soon as she took a sip, it was extremely spicy. "Ah, it's so spicy. Why doesn't it taste good?" Lingyue also took a sip and frowned, agreeing with the other person's statement, "It's so spicy." Afu is a little unwilling to give up, not wanting to believe that this is how the wine tastes, thought for a while and said, "Lingyue, is it possible that we drank too little, so we didn't taste the real taste? I read it in the storybook, Those heroes in the country all drink heavily and eat large amounts of meat!"  

She looked at Ling Yue longingly, "How about we drink more this time?" Afu looked at her with such eyes, Ling Yue couldn't think of any objection, so she could only nodded gently. "Come on, let me count one, two, three, and let's drink up this glass of wine together!" "Okay." "One, two, three!" The two little girls swallowed the wine without even tasting it. After a while the world began to spin before their eyes, Lingyue's face and neck were all red from the alcohol, She only had time to say a word in a daze, "Afu, I seem...a little sleepy. I'll take a nap first..."  

Afu looked towards her, She rubbed her eyes unconsciously, "Lingyue, two Lingyue... No, it seems to be three Lingyue, so many Lingyue... I'm very sleepy too, I want to sleep first..." She continued. ‌Before she finished speaking, Afu fell asleep next to Lingyue. In just one night, three people got drunk one after another. When Shang Wumian woke up the next day ahe couldn't remember much about what happened before she got drunk last night. She couldn't remember it but 321 helped her remember it.  

In order to express its anger, 321 played the trumpet for her for several minutes, mainly focusing on the unpleasant sound, Shang Wumian didn't understand why at first but after waiting patiently for a while, she felt that she couldn't bear it any longer, so she frowned and shouted to stop. 321 stopped blowing its data trumpet, with a look of despair on its face, "Mian, do you still remember what you did last night?" "Drinking with Qing Wan, talking about something, and then... I was drunk." "Yes, yes, what did you say, do you still remember it?" ... What did she say? Did she accidentally say the wrong thing?  

Shang Wumian hesitated, knowing that she could not remember, 321 immediately told her all about her feats last night But it only saw such an exciting scene after being forcibly awakened, If anything happened before that, you have to ask the host itself. "..." Shang Wumian was dumbfounded after hearing this. Was she so bold last night? she actually hugged Qingwan just to show off her flashlight transformation. "Okay now, you insist on letting me get you a flashlight, your true identity has almost been exposed..." "does Lin Qingwan think i'm are a monster..." Should she be regarded as a monster by Lin Qingwan? She didn't know but while she was sitting in the bedroom, she heard shouts from outside.  

"Lingyue, Lingyue..." Shang Wumian walked out and found that it was Liao Ergou who was looking for Lingyue, so she followed him around the courtyard and said, "Ergou, Lingyue can't be found?" Liao Ergou ran around early in the morning and still couldn't find Ling Yue's figure, so he's extremely anxious. "After I got up this morning, I went to call Ling Yue for breakfast as usual, but it turned out that she's not in the house at all... Is she with you?" Shang Wumian had just gotten up, She had never seen the two little girls, so she could only guess, "Is she with Afu?"