Chapter 38 Mian, she is lying to you

After Shang Wumian won the first round of the "Golden Spoon" competition, she received a summons from the palace on the morning of the second day, The palace attendant who came to deliver the message respectfully informed Shang Wumian before leaving that she would need to enter the palace at the end of the day, and the monarch would personally welcome her arrival. Shang Wumian found this strange, so while making breakfast in the kitchen, she called 321 out to chat, "In my life, this is the first time I get to see a living ancient monarch." "I see. Do you need to kneel down to meet him?" 

Shang Wumian thought about it and felt that as a modern person, she really couldn't accept that kind of etiquette and she could not help but feel embarrassed for a moment. 321 immediately gave her some knowledge and said, "Hey, why should you kneel down? In this imaginary little world, the highest etiquette for facing the monarch is to perform a courtesy without kneeling down. ..." "Then how did Chen Li do it?"  

321 originally wanted to tell her directly but the moment it detected Lin Qingyuan's approach, it suddenly changed its mind and said, "I'm a Tong'er, i can't show you. It's really troublesome for you, Why don't you ask the heroine to teach it to you? It'll be more intuitive that way..." ...Let Qing Yuan teach it to me? Shang Wumian turned her head for a moment and saw Lin Qingyuan walking towards her, She kept chopping green onions in her hands but there's a slight smile on her face unconsciously, "Breakfast, you have to wait a little longer, i'm still making it, Today we will eat egg and scallion pancakes..."  

Lin Qingyuan looked at Shang Wumian's hand on the two green onions and nodded after hearing this, Egg and scallion pancakes, the other party had occasionally made them for her and Afu twice before, and they tasted very good, She thought for a moment and then reminded Shang Wumian, "Afu likes scallion pancake very much, put more chopped green onions in her portion. By the way, remember to make two more pancakes, Lingyue should also be having breakfast here."  

Shang Wumian put the chopped green onions into an empty bowl, then skillfully cracked open a few eggs, poured them in, and sprinkled some salt and use a pair of chopsticks to stir evenly. "Don't worry, I specially prepared her share." She had told her before about Afu's habit of not sleeping in the same room with other people, and she didn't know the final result after testing it last night, If Afu really didn't have nightmares like before, it means that there is really a lot of fate between the two little girls.  

Shang Wumian took out the fermented dough from another large basin, placed it on the chopping board and rolled it out to the four corners, she remembered that she wanted to ask Lin Qingyun about the courtesy, " Qingwan, do you know what the courtesy to the monarch should be like?" Lin Qingwan's eyes dimmed a little, and she handed over a small brush and asked,  "Are you going to enter the palace today?" Shang Wumian dipped a brush in some oil and spread it evenly on the square thin pancakes, "Yeah, when you went to take a bath this morning, the palace sent Someone to informed me that I will enter the palace, It should be that I want to be conferred the title of Imperial Master in person... Do you want to go with me?"  

Although Lin Qingyuan agreed to join Shang Wumian  and They entered the palace together, but she didn't teach her how to perform court etiquette, she just said that she didn't know very well, so they went through it casually. Fortunately, Shang Wumian did not continue to obsess over this issue, she just asked her to call Afu and Lingyue and they would be able to have breakfast in a cup of tea. After Lin Qingyuan left, 321 quietly came out to chat with Shang Wumian, "The heroine grew up in the Imperial City of Nanyue. It's impossible that she doesn't know how courtiers are done. Mian... she's lying to you~"  

Shang Wumian's tone is calm and she didn't seem to be too surprised, "Yeah, I know." 321 played the radio for itself and started doing radio gymnastics again. Hearing this it felt puzzled. "Hey, you know? Then why don't you ask her again?" Shang Wumian shoveled out all the baked egg and scallion pancakes, and replied, "Since she doesn't want to say, Why should i have to ask..." Lin Qingyuan didn't want to tell her how court etiquette is done, probably because she didn't want her to salute the monarch, Then Shang Wumian has no intention of doing it.