Chapter 32 Lemon smell good, I like it very much

Shang Wumian slept peacefully that night but Lin Qingyuan frowned unconsciously in her dream. [After Lin Kebo and Shi Huatuo took Lin Qingwan's jade pendant, two months later, they found an ancient jade shop in the imperial city and wanted the other party to estimate the approximate price. When the shopkeeper saw the jade, his expression immediately changed, He just asked the two of them to keep the jade for a day, and he would arrange for a big buyer who knew jade to do business with him. 

Lin Kebo and Shi Huatuo made a calculation: This ancient jade shop has been open for decades. If you pick any jade item at random, which one is not more valuable than this jade pendant? Since there was no risk of being cheated on, they simply agreed, So the jade was sent to King Gongxi's mansion that night, Lin Kebo and Shi Huatuo were just about to fall asleep when they were startled by the sound of the door being broken open outside, Then they were tied to King Gongxi for questioning.  

King Gongxi was drinking tea in black uniform, looking at the two people kneeling in front of him, his eyes were as dark as night. "Do you know who the owner of this jade pendant is?" "Your Majesty, you are just kidding me. We are the ones selling this jade pendant. Of course, we are the owners." "If this king asks this question, he naturally knows the true origin of this jade pendant. There are only two ways before you now. One is to tell me the identity and whereabouts of the real owner of this jade pendant. The other is that I still go and investigate on my own. You who don't know how you took possession of this jade pendant... will be dragged out to be feed to the dogs." 

...

After more than ten years, King Gongxi finally found the missing princess of the previous dynasty. The first words they said when they met were: "Your Highness Princess... I, the King, have finally found you." He already knew everything Lin Qingguan had experienced over the years, and he felt a lot at that moment. "I will do my best to assist you in repaying today's false Nanyue royal family..." King Gongxi showed his ink sleeves and continued indifferently, "to recover everything they stole." There was a hint of emotion in her behavior, She was so respected by the current monarch that she had never experienced before. 】  

Lin Kebo and his wife repeated their old tricks, she dreamed about the memory of her previous life again last night But it's a pity that the two of them have no way of plotting against her jade pendant in this life. Lin Qingwan, who had been reborn, had already grasped all the opportunities and would not repeat the same mistakes, As early as when she was still in Lanling, she had already sent the jade pendant that could prove her identity to the ancient jade shop, together with a letter written by her, Therefore the contact with Prince Gongxi's Mansion is much earlier than in the previous life.  

Recalling the scene in her previous life when Prince Gongxi was implicated in the palace and was eventually massacred, Lin Qingwan lowered her eyes and decided to go to Xiyue's place. Xiyue was sitting in the Yayun Tea Pavilion, looking at the respected princess sitting opposite her, who wasn't as respectful as her father. "You said you would reply to me in two days, so you will reply in two days. Qingwan, you are really trustworthy in this regard." "Wumian has agreed to participate in the cooking competition. Now she only needs to win the first prize, we can make the next plan."

Xiyue listened to what Lin Qingyuan said, raised her eyebrows lightly, and deliberately teased her and said, "Hey, there are so many great cooks in the world, Are you so sure that your Qianyuan can win the competition?" "It doesn't matter if she can't win, just change to the method we planned before." Lin Qingguan caressed the tea at her hand casually, "Always be prepared to deal with all possible situations." Putting all the chips on one chess piece will make you extremely passive.  

Lin Qingwan had already suffered the heavy price caused by this in her previous life and would not do it again, Xiyue raised her hand on her own, took a sip of tea, and nodded thoughtfully. Although she knew what Lin Qingwan is carrying, she's actually a little confused as to why Lin Qingwan could be so calm Before Lin Qingwan was found by the palace, it's clear that she had not experienced any hardships But occasionally, too many emotions flashed through the other person's eyes, making it difficult for Xiyue to see through, as if she had gone through a lot of hardships and shed her bones and started over again.