Chapter 25 Never leave, Never betray

Lin Qingwan at that time made Shang Wumian a little scared But because Lin Qingyuan acted normal again later, she selectively forgot about her fright at that time. The deal proposed by Lin Qingyuan were very simple, Since people in the village were spreading rumors that the two of them were already together, it would be better to just let them think so. No matter how good-looking she was, Shang Wumian wasn't interested in Kunze who had lost her glands And Lin Qingwan also needs the other person to block her from entanglements from other Qianyuan.  

Lin Qingyuan has never had feelings for Shang Wumian, so as long as she doesn't do anything too outrageous, the two of them can live in peace. This is why in the original book, Shang Wumian hangs out with Li Yuyan in front of Lin Qingwan, eats, drinks, prostitutes, gambles, and does everything but Lin Qingwan still doesn't drive her away. Originally if Shang Wumian had kept her duty, Lin Qingyuan could have continued to accompany her in this plastic wife scene. But the mistake was that Shang Wumian later cheated on her and worked with outsiders to plot against her.  

In the end, Lin Qingwan couldn't bear it anymore and cut out the woman's glands with her own hands, allowing her to feel the pain. After this memory ended, the dagger held in Lin Qingyuan's hand had been gently pressed against Shang Wumian's glands, The gland were slightly hot, and the sudden coldness caused it to tremble slightly, The fragrance of freesia, as if to please, spread upwards gently and deftly along the blade, hooking on Lin Qingyuan's fingers, The lemon scent surrounding Lin Qingyuan is like an invisible barrier, isolating the owner but she accidentally allowed this cunning freesia scent to succeed.  

Kunze is already sensitive during the susceptible period and even a small amount of Qianyuan pheromones will aggravate Lin Qingwan's sadness, Lin Qingyuan's hand holding the dagger suddenly withdrew, and then shook uncontrollably, She put the dagger away and gently felt her glands, The unique sweetness of lemon is still overflowing, The area around the glands is dry but very hot, as if they were yearning for something. Lin Qingwan frowned and put her hand down, not intending to care about it for the time being, She turned her gaze to Shang Wumian who's lying on the couch again, with a look in her eyes, This person's pheromones have changed.  

Shang Wumian and herself, who had not yet recovered all her memories, had been wearing suppression patches during this period and could not smell the scent of each other's pheromones, so she could not immediately detect the other's incompatibility. Now Lin Qingyuan thought about it carefully and could easily see the clues: Shang Wumian would dare to rush into the sea of ​​​​fire to save people, Shang Wumian is proficient in cooking, Shang Wumian did not know how to plow the land at the beginning and Shang Wumian take out those incomprehensible things at any time that she doesn't know where it came from... the various anomalies that Shang Wumian have were all pointing to the only truth. 

Lin Qingyuan felt very sure that although the body is still the same, the soul inside had definitely changed. who is she? And why are you here? Shang Wumian, who's lying on the couch at this time, did not know that she had just escaped a life-threatening danger, nor did she know that her true identity had been seen through by Lin Qingyuan, She only felt that the surroundings were very hot, and she seemed to be in a big sweltering steamer, with no way out, Just when Shang Wumian had the illusion that she was about to be steamed, her instinct for survival forced her to open her eyes.  

A pair of cold eyes looked straight into Shang Wumian's eyes, Lin Qingyuan spoke without distinguishing her emotions and only asked her one question, "Who are you?"  Shang Wumian just looked at Lin Qingyuan quietly, and after a long time she frowned and uttered two words: "It's hot." The refreshing lemon scent filled her nose, which seemed to bring a lot of coolness but Shang Wumian felt inexplicably that this wasn't enough, There should be some way to get more., The source of the lemon scent is the woman sitting opposite, so Shang Wumian's eyes only stayed on the other woman. Lin Qingyuan lowered her eyes slightly, knowing in her heart what Shang Wumian's current state is.