Chapter 35 She got up and hug her

Wu Da and Wu Er never thought that the slap in the face would come so quickly, What kind of fish is this? It's sour and sweet, the meat is soft and tender, and there's no thorns at all! But after they took a bite of the tomato fish, Qi Youqian slowly pulled it over along with the plate, Wu Da and Wu Er's eyes moved from the plate of fish reluctantly to Qi Youqian's face. Qi Youqian had a decent smile on her face, "Boy, what do you think of the tomato fish made by our Qinghuan building chef?"  

I heard that the mysterious new chef made it themself, The diners at several tables around were looking at the plate of fish eagerly, and at the same time they all pricked up their ears, waiting for comments from these two people. Suddenly the expressions on Wu Da and Wu Er's faces became awkward. Logically speaking the two of them should frown and say, "What a lousy dish you made, it tastes terrible. I will never come to Qinghuan building again." Then leave angrily, so that they can successfully smash it, the job get done.  

But this also means that they can no longer eat the tomato fish they just took a bite of, The two brothers had a tacit understanding and communicated directly with each other through their eyes, Qi Youqian wasn't in a hurry and just stood aside and waited quietly. "Brother, what's wrong? Are you saying it tastes bad?" "I can't say it. Damn it, I want to eat fish." "Brother, I want to eat fish too, I really want to eat it, If only I had known, I would have just picked up a big piece..." 

Wu Da and Wu Er moved their eyes to the plate of fish in unison and when they looked at each other again, their eyes became firm, "Eat fish?" "Eat fish!" Wu Da cleared his throat in a decent manner, met Qi Youqian's slightly probing eyes, and began to praise... desperately. What he said here wan't about skills, but about emotions. After hearing this other diners also clamored to eat the tomato fish made by the chef in the building, which invisibly created a wave of publicity.  

Qi Youqian smiled meaningfully and slowly pushed back the dish at hand, "Thank you both for your recognition of our chef's cooking skills. In that case please continue to eat slowly." However she did not leave immediately leave, Instead when Wu Da and Wu Er was happily eating with chopsticks, she came closer and lowered her voice, "Tell me which company ordered you to come? We at Qinghuan building will pay double what they promised." Wu Da and Wu Er immediately stopped holding the chopsticks in their hands, and both raised their heads to look at Qi Youqian.  

In their line of work, if you don't make money, you are a fool. Although the two of them were completely conquered by the tomato fish just now, they didn't even want fifty taels of silver and just wanted to finish it...but it didn't stop them from feeling pain while eating. Qinghuan Building produces double, that is one hundred taels. As the elder brother, Wu Da was more courageous than Wu Er, so he asked tentatively, "Are you serious about this?" Lin Qingyuan sent someone back to give the instructions, so naturally she took it seriously.  

Qi Youqian took off a money bag from her waist and weighed it in her hand, "Qinghuan building never breaks its promise." Lu was waiting in Juxiang building for the news that the signboard of Qinghuan building was smashed, Jiu Shang didn't know that he had been completely betrayed by the two brothers of the Wu family. Everyone was happy after the matter was resolved, Qi Youqian sent someone back to report to Lin Qingguan. At the same time she counted the time in her mind, It's almost time for Shang Wumian to go home.  

So she went to the kitchen in person to inform the other party, The chefs maintained in various restaurants are actually like signboards most of the time, they don't have to stay in the building like other chefs. What's more, if Shang Wumian stays for a long time and no one comes back to cook for the girls, she can't afford it. 

Shang Wumian just stepped out of the building, As she left through the back door, diners began to become curious about her, They could not have guessed that anyone else in the imperial city could make dishes with so many fresh flavors, "Shopkeeper Qi, can we meet the new chef in your building?" Qi Youqian first smiled politely, and then when the other party thought it was interesting, she flatly refused, "No." "We, out chefs of Qinghuan Building, must retain a sense of mystery."