Chapter 40 Sister Qingwan is used to cheating

But this was just a joke, Thinking about it, although Shang Wumian occasionally wanted to be a salted fish, she would not lie down against Lin Qingyuan. She thought about it and handed over most of the money she earned to the other party for safekeeping, leaving only a small part for daily use. Too much silver has no effect in her hands but if it's placed with Lin Qingwan, it will be different, The other party seems to have been preparing for something, and Shang Wumian has been vaguely aware of it.  

In response to this Lin Qingyuan just smiled lightly and accepted the other party's intention, She stood up from the wooden chair and put the book she was holding back on the bookshelf, When she turned around, she remembered what Xiyue had said at that time, "Have Wumian and Her Royal Highness the Princess of Nanyue ever had some kind of relationship? What kind of contact?"  

Lin Qingyuan asked suddenly, Shang Wumian couldn't think of anything for a moment, and she reacted for a while, "...Elder Princess?" Seeing the other party reaction like this, she knew that the two of them had never had any in-depth contact, so Lin Qingyuan felt relieved in an instant. After Shang Wumian recalled the eldest princess Lin Qingyuan mentioned from her memory, she told her the two rare encounters with The eldest princess Yingxue without hiding anything from her.  

Lin Qingyuan just nodded her head and didn't seem to care much, She walked up to Shang Wumian and asked her, "It's getting late. Do you want to Go back to your room and rest?" Shang Wumian thought for a while and replied with a smile, "You go back first. I will pick up a watermelon from the yard, I will squeeze a cup of watermelon juice for you and Afu before going to bed." Lin Qingyuan nodded, "Okay, I'll go back and wait for you." 

The seeds Shang Wumian planted are special, After only one month of watering, they produced mature watermelons, Moreover they did not rot even if they were left there, There's no need to pick them out immediately. After arriving in the yard, Shang Wumian picked a melon of suitable size and carried it back to the bedroom, She put the watermelon on the table and said, "321, let me use the juicer for ten minutes." 321 answered readily, "Okay, host." "  

The moment the juicer appeared on the table out of thin air, Lin Qingean had just finished changing her clothes and walked out from behind the screen. Over the past few days Lin Qingyuan had seen Shang Wumian perform various tricks many times, She has long been accustomed to all kinds of strange and weird things, This juicer alone appeared in front of her for the third time, Shang Wumian took the tool in her hand and skillfully separated the watermelon from the skin, Then she cut it into pieces and put them all into the juicer.  

After doing all this, she shouted 321 in her mind, and after confirming that the other party had powered on the machine, She pressed the switch and waited for about three or four minutes, Shang Wumian handed the squeezed watermelon juice to Lin Qingwan, who's sitting at the table waiting and took another cup, preparing to give it to Afu. Qingwan especially likes to drink the juice squeezed from these fruits, and will drink two more cups every time. 

Shang Wumian was worried before leaving, so she subconsciously reminded, "You can only drink one cup of this watermelon juice. It can clear away heat and help relieve pain But if you drink too much, you will wake up frequently at night, which is counterproductive..." Lin Qingwan heard the meaning of the other party's words and could not help but raised her eyebrows slightly, and promised quietly, "I won't take the opportunity to drink more."  

Shang Wumian nodded, holding the glass of watermelon juice in her hand and going to afu's room to give it to her. Usually at this time, AFu had no intention of sleeping, but tonight when Shang Wumian gave her the watermelon juice, she felt that the little girl seemed very lethargic, Shang Wumian reached out her hand and gently rubbed her head, "Afu, are you feeling unwell? " Afu held the glass of watermelon juice with both hands and drank it, "No, I just feel that the weather has been so hot recently..."