Chapter 34 She doesn't know you are rich

After the rematch of the "Golden Spoon" competition, in many teahouses in the imperial city, some good people organized betting games, The minimum deposit is ten taels, and there is no upper limit, Specifically betting on who among the three people who entered the finals can win the first place in this competition. One of the candidates is Huo Qiuyu, The Huo family owns the largest bank in Nanyue, and Huo Qiuyu is the only female steward in the family, It can be said that she has grown up in fine clothing and good food since she was a child.  

But after Huo Qiuyu fell into the water and woke up half a year ago, she suddenly seemed to have changed her temper and started to be passionate about cooking, What's even more rare is that her cooking skills are much better than others. The Huo family was overjoyed and said that she's the appearance of the grain god. In the past six months countless silver coins have been spent to invite several old cooks to teach Huo Qiuyu their cooking skills, With the true knowledge of those old chefs, Huo Qiuyu's probability of winning the first round is not low.  

The second choice is Cui Liu Pao. Cui Liu's family has six generations of cooks and their emphasis is on inheritance However the Cui family is indifferent to fame and fortune, and has never participated in the "Golden Spoon" competition, Cui Liupao came here this time not to win the honor but to prove his strength to his godfather, With the cooking skills passed down from generations of the Cui family, Cui Liu's restaurant is very favored by some senior depositors.

Among the three candidates, Shang Wumian. This person is not from Nanyue, and her background is unknown, she's a dark horse in this cooking competition but she won because of her extraordinary strength, Her dish of chicken soup and tofu attracted countless chefs to imitate her but none of them could make a deep restoration in a short period of time. With twelve tasters praising her cooking skills, Shang Wumian is also expected to win the final competition.

After two days, the bettors carefully conducted statistics and found that the amount of silver bets obtained by the three finalists was basically the same. Moreover during this period, Shang Wumian's reputation suddenly grew, and she could no longer go out and set up stalls to sell food as casually as before. Especially the experience where once they heard about where Shang Qianyuan was setting up a stall, people would rush over to buy it and even crowd the whole street, She didn't want to experience it again. .  

It was originally a good way to make money but after she participated in a cooking competition, she couldn't continue, This made Shang Wumian feel a little regretful. Fortunately Lin Qingyuan accidentally reminded Shang Wumian, saying that with her level, she could find a restaurant and be a chef and specifically listed the newly opened Qinghuan Restaurant, Qinghuan Building was newly opened but it happened to lack a capable chef to stabilize its early reputation, After learning Shang Wumian's identity, the shopkeeper Qi Youqian retained her without saying a word.

In Nanyue, which believes in God of grains, in restaurants like Qinghuan Restaurant, chefs are particularly respected and have basically free conditions in all aspects, The treatment proposed by Qi Youqian is very good, but there's only one special request. "But in order to provide a sense of mystery to the diners and avoid the risk of being poached by other restaurants, as the chef of our Qinghuan Restaurant, You can't take the initiative to reveal your identity..."  

In order to explain the reason to Shang Wumian, she also told two stories about her previous experience when she opened a restaurant outside the imperial city, and the chefs she hired were poached by rivals one after another, It happened that Shang Wumian didn't want anyone to know her identity, so the two unexpectedly reached an agreement on this point, After everything was settled with Qi Youqian, she officially stayed.  

On the first day she took office, Shang Wumian only wrote down the names of three dishes and gave them to Qi Youqian, asking her to put them on the menu to promote them as the signature dishes of the new chef of Qinghuan House. Most of the diners who come to Qing Huan Buildingfor dinner are in the mood for fresh food, When they hear that there are new dishes that they have never heard of, they are willing to try them. After tasting it, everyone was amazed.