Chapter 3 Can you cook, but not hoe?

In contrast, although Shang Wumian is keen on cooking, she doesn't like eating very much. Therefore, she ate very little every time, as if she could feel full just by watching others eat. So she was thin in her original world, and due to long-term fitness, she even developed a vest line in her lower abdomen. Lin Qingyuan wasn't very interested in the other party's appetite, It's good to eat less, and it can save some food for the family. should she still be asked to pay special attention to the other person? In contrast, she's more concerned about another thing at the moment.  

Lin Qingwan put down her chopsticks, glanced at the satisfied Ah Fu next to her, and then looked at Shang Wumian: "Have you finished eating?" Shang Wumian didn't think too much, so she answered honestly: "Yes." Lin Qingwan nodded and stood up at the same time: "Then help clean up." Shang Wumian sat there and was stunned on the spot: "Huh?" She subconsciously moved her eyes down and looked at her injured leg which was fixed by the board. I'm a little confused. If this is the case, do I still want to help?  

When it comes to squeezing the wounded, the heroine has her own way. At that time, Lin Qingyuan had already taken her own bowl to wash. When she came back she saw that Shang Wumian hadn't moved yet, so she looked down at her and said, "Why don't you move?" She's under the eaves, so she had to lower her head, Shang Wumian casually replied that she would go now, and limped to wash the dishes. Afu looked at her pitiful look, raised her head and asked with some confusion: "...Sister Qingwan?" Lin Qingwan retracted her gaze at Shang Wumian's back, lowered her eyes and asked gently: "What's the matter, Afu?"  

It was completely different from the cold demeanor she had in front of Shang Wumian before But this also what puzzled Afu, so she gently tugged on the corner of Lin Qingwan's clothes and asked her in a low voice: "Sister Qingwan, do you not like that sister Qianyuan?" Although Sister Qingwan has a somewhat cold temper, she would not treat others like this under normal circumstances. What's more, the other party rescued her in such a dangerous situation. With Afu's little mind she could only think that Sister Qingwan might be unhappy with Sister Wumian for some reason she didn't know.  

Naturally Lin Qingwan would not let Afu know about those twists and turns. She just stretched out her hand and rubbed her hair lightly, "No, Qianyuan's physical fitness is different. sister just thinks that she should move more, it will be more conducive to the recovery of her injury." Afu had an expression of "So that's it", and no longer struggled with this, and even started to turn her little head, thinking about whether there's any other work, Let Shang Wumian do this "activity". Afu looked at Shang Wumian who had washed the dishes and was about to return to the guest room, and began to secretly prepare to help her recover, "Sister Wumian, have you seen my hair tie? It's the red one, and I suddenly can't find it."  

Shang Wumian stopped and turned around, her expression a little, "Isn't it tied on your head?" Afu blinked and lied seriously, "It's not this, it's exactly the same." She tilted her head, with a pitiful face, "Can you help me look for it?" Shang Wumian glanced at Lin Qingguan, who looked uninterested, so she guessed that Afu might have failed in asking for help, so she came to her for help. Shang Wumian looked at the innocent and cute little girl and expressed that she would be happy to look for her. It's just a headband, how much trouble can it be? It's a pity that Shang Wumian doesn't understand the sinister nature of people's hearts, The lost headband is easy to find, but the fabricated headband is naturally impossible to find.  

Lin Qingguan glanced at Shang Wumian who's looking intently over there, When she lowered her eyes, she happened to see Afu exchanging glances with her with A slightly proud look, As if asking for credit: Look at Sister Qingwan, I easily thought of a way to help her recover! Lin Qingwan couldn't help but raise her eyebrows slightly and after admiring someone's clumsy movements for a while, she went back to the house on her own.