Chapter 2 She actually knows how to cook.

Lin Qingwan looked cold-hearted, and she only left the last sentence: "I allow you to live here for a few days." Afu winked at Sister Qianyuan on the couch, and then nudged Lin Qingwan: Thank, sister Qingwan quickly. Shang Wumian looked at Afu thoughtfully. When she was reading the book, she didn't see what the author said about her facial twitching problem. Afu saw that Shang Wumian not only failed to receive the signal she had delivered, but also looked at her with a look of regret, and she couldn't help but ask questions:? ? ? Sister Qianyuan has a nice face, but unfortunately she is stupid.

Lin Qingyuan ignored the small actions between the two of them, turned around and said coldly: "But after your injury is healed, leave immediately." Shang Wumian nodded and agreed. If she can stay with the the other person for a few days, she have initially achieved her goal, but she don't really want to stay in someone else's house for too long. After all this coming through the book is so sudden, there must be a buffer first. After Lin Qingwan and Afu both left, Shang Wumian calmed down and began to think. All her understanding of the world she traveled to was limited to the few chapters of the novel she had read.  

Ancient abo world... Shang Wumian lifted her long hair and tried to touch the back of her neck, and sure enough she felt the existence of the inhibitory patch. This made her eyes flash with a strange color. So...what about her face? Afu had praised her for her good looks at that time, so what did her face look like? Shang Wumian struggled to drag her injured leg to the ground and took a look in front of the mirror in the room. It's her own face. This knowledge made Shang Wumian feel even more strange. She couldn't tell whether the character with the same name as her in the book originally had this face or something, but it's too much of a coincidence.  

Shang Wumian returned to the couch, lay down peacefully, closed her eyes and began to recall the plot in the original book. [The theater in the village caught fire, and everyone fled. Lin Qingwan herself also escaped, but she remembered that Afu was still inside, and before she left, she was still asleep on the wooden chair. Naturally, she rushed back to the scene of the fire without hesitation. The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and the bursts of black smoke are disturbing her vision. Lin Qingyuan covered her mouth and nose with the shirt she took off casually, and shouted Afu's name without giving up. Later, the two of them successfully escaped from danger. In fact it was Lin Qingwan who risked her life to escape with Afu But when they woke up, their memories were blurry, so they regarded Shang Wumian, who's lying beside them, as the savior who extended a helping hand. 

Due to emotion and reason, Lin Qingyuan took the other party home. What she didn't know at the time was that the person she took back was actually an out-and-out scumbag. Lin Qingwan looked at Shang Wumian, with obvious gratitude in her tone: "Did you save Afu and me? Thank you." She lowered her eyes slightly and lowered her voice to express her gratitude, she was so gentle. As the heroine of the book and a character carefully constructed by the author, there is no doubt that Lin Qingwan has a different kind of charm, She never knew how beautiful her unintentional behavior and mood would be in the eyes of others.  

The fire scene that day was so dangerous that it was already amazing that Shang Wumian could escape, let alone save others. Alpha who is greedy for life and afraid of death, certainly does not have such leisure. However, if you let the other party continue to misunderstand, you may get some different benefits. After Shang Wumian was silent for a while, her mind was spinning rapidly. Anyway, she had just moved to this place to avoid debt collection, and she was unfamiliar with the place. If she could make good use of her status as a savior, she should be able to eat and drink openly. Shang Wumian looked at the face of the beauty across from her and her thoughts changed, and her smile gained a few more layers of meaning: "Yes, that's right, it's me." She emphasized especially, "I am the one who saved you from the fire." Lin Qingwan believed it. However, this was the beginning of her torture routine. Shang Wumian was not a kind benefactor at all. But Shang Wumian always shamelessly believed that Lin Qinwan should give her life to save her life. ]