Chapter 1 What other tricks do you want to play

"An announcement will be made now... Flight FJK1547 encountered severe convective weather, resulting in... Our captain has thirty years of driving experience, please rest assured..." The flight attendant's voice is gentle and Calm, has the power to soothe people. Having such professional people handle the emergencies encountered on the flight has obviously been effective. The passengers who were originally in a panic became a little calmer. A man wearing glasses sat on the seat and began to help popularize science: "Convection weather is quite common during airplane navigation. You don't need to be afraid. I have taken this flight many times, and we will definitely land safely."  

His mood seemed stable, but in fact he secretly held the seat belt in front of him very tightly, and his true mental state wasn't as calm as he appeared. Shang Wumian looked outside the cabin, only to see darkness, and a hint of worry could not help but appear in her eyes....will it be safe? She lowered her eyes slightly, silently hiding the uneasiness hidden in her heart. i hope so.

...  

The village doctor was explaining to the owner of the house the precautions for taking medicine. As usual, he wrote down the names of the medicines he brought, then put down the pen in his hand and posted tear strips on each of them for easy identification: "The new decoction I prescribed today is for her to drink after she wakes up. Yes, three times a day, one post at a time..." Lin Qingwan's eyes were cold, and she didn't know if she took these instructions to heart, but she took out the few pennies she had to pay and handed them to the old doctor. She nodded slightly and said politely: "Sorry to trouble you." 

The old doctor smoothed his gray beard, put away the medical box and replied: "It's okay, it should be done. When she wakes up, remember to let her eat the Medicine." Before he went out, he seemed to sigh and said: "her body bones should be stronger, and she should be healed soon." After watching the other party leave, Lin Qingwan looked at the table, While she's taking the medicine, her eyes suddenly darkened. She was quite strong, and the stick she struck failed to kill the opponent directly, That scumbag is considered very lucky.  

At the same time, in the guest room, a little girl wearing a pink hairband is sitting on a low wooden stool with some curiosity, looking at the sleeping person on the couch. She held her chin, blinked her eyes, and seemed thoughtful. The woman lying on the couch is, strictly speaking, the savior of her and Sister Qingwan. There was a fire in the village the day before yesterday, and she and sister Qingwan happened to be trapped inside, It was this sister who rushed in to save them.  

I just don't know why, but it was Sister Qingwan who dragged her out in the end. At that time, the other party's head was bleeding, which looked scary. When they first picked her up and brought her home, her face looked dark, but after they wiped her clean, she found that she looked pretty good. Afu has always been attracted to good-looking people, so she changed her position and continued to stare. When she heard a noise at the door, without turning around she knew that it's Lin Qingwan who had come in.  

Lin Qingwan glanced at the bed, frowned without any trace, and said casually: "Afu, don't see what she does... Come and eat the fruit." Afu felt very curious, Sister Wumian carried her out of the fire, leaving a good impression. Afu smiled, stopped holding her chin, pointed at the person on the couch and said, "Sister Qingwan, this sister seems to be waking up." Just now she saw that the other person's eyelashes trembled slightly. It's a small change, but it didn't stop her from observing it carefully.  

Lin Qingwan paused slightly while placing the fruits on the table, and replied with an unclear meaning: "Really..." In the end, she woke up. Shang Wumian opened her eyes and realized that her current condition is very bad. It may be this kind of bad or it may be that kind of bad. Her mind is groggy, and she subconsciously raised her hand to touch her injured head, and lay there for a while. After trying to remember for a while, I finally remembered that I was originally invited to participate in the triennial International Food Tasting Competition. As a result the flight was delayed first and then encountered strong convection in the air three hours after takeoff, causing the fuselage to shake violently. I don't know if it's because of the injury, but my memory of what happened next is very vague.