Consequences and New beginning.

I entered the classroom, today was the day I get to see Kushida's followers'reaction to her defeat. Haha this is gonna be fun. As soon as I entered I noticed that...Kushida was not there. Everyone was silent and shocked except for Ayanokoji and Horikita, who seemed to be talking like nothing had happened. Hirata was silent and looking out of the window... that's new.

Chiaki came up to me. "Good morning...Ichinose lover." She said with a not so good face. Shit does she know what I told Kushida?

"Uhm Good morning I guess... what's with the nickname?" I asked.

"Oh you know damn well why I called you that. Really? Ichinose? I thought it could've been Horikita!" Chiaki said. Right she isn't aware of the plan...

"Horikita is not close to Kushida, so the plan would've failed. I used Ichinose to lure Kushida in my trap... Ichinose was the only mutual connection between me and Kushida which she apparently didn't hate." I said.

"Plan..? Wait...so those recordings-" Chiaki was cut off.

"Yep, you caught on pretty quickly. I'll explain the details to you later." I said.

"I see...I was so damn worried for a second." She said. I smirked. "Jealous much?" I said.

"Yea...I was jealous." Oh...I surely wasn't expecting that...wait...that does mean she likes me right? .......right?

"Idiot! At least get it now!" Chiaki said while blushing and looking away. Apparently Horikita and Ayanokoji were busy talking so they were not hearing shit.

"Wait...don't tell me...please don't..." I said looking at Chiaki with wide eyes. A small blush appeared on my face.

"We'll talk later!" Chiaki said in a bit of loud voice clearly flustered and went back to her seat. Now everyone was looking at me...I was blushing...madly.

"O-oi! Stop looking here, it's already embarrassing!" I shouted. Everyone looked away.

Before anything else could happen or anyone could tease me. Kushida entered the classroom clearly furious. The atmosphere went cold. She threw her bag at her seat and made her way to my seat.

 She threw her bag at her seat and made her way to my seat

I just stared at her blankly.

"You! Because of you everything I worked for has gone!" Kushida raised her balled up fist to punch me.

"S-so it's t-true Kushida-san?" Mii chan couldn't believe her friend's actions.

"No way! Tell me this is a dream!" Ike exclaimed.

Ken looked indifferent. He frankly didn't care. But he was furious because Kushida attacked me.

"Oi Kushida! Stop it!" Ken said.

"How low can you get, Kushida?" Haruka said getting up from her seat.

Airi just stayed silent. Shinohara also had a similar reaction like Ike...seeing this I smirked.