Chiaki...(SS)

"hmm..." I looked around Keyaki Mall, I was all alone. I sighed...Kei was busy with Hirata in the café and Maya was with her study group. I decided to buy some new clothes for me but I realised I had no-one who could give a second opinion for my choice.

I sighed again. 'Choosing a dress is troublesome! I don't want to waste points on something that won't look good...'

Something or rather someone then caught my eye, Mizuhara Kai. The genius and the Football athlete of our class! I thought I was intelligent but then I met him and Ayanokoji...they both are in their own league. I wonder how they were even placed in Class D...but I shoved those thoughts aside for now and slowly approached Mizuhara. He was looking at a coffee brown hoodie, and NGL that would look good on him.

As I was close to him, he immediately noticed me approaching him...his senses were good. It'll be difficult to stalk him in the future.

*Sad stalker-chan noises*

"Matsuhita? You need something?" He asked non-chalantly. Wow not even an honourific.

"Mm~ I needed a second opinion on some dresses! Can you help me with that?" I asked him.

He thought about it a second. "Sure, I have nothing to do." He said. Now that I realised it...he's going to be shamelessly looking at my body and judge me by my looks...heat crawled upon my cheeks as they became red upon the sudden realisation. I feel embarrassed now.

"O-okay then..." We both then went to the women's section together.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kai POV:

I was waiting for Matsuhita to come out of the changing room. She had already tried 3 outfits...and they were...looking good on her. Yea really good.... fucking hell control yourself Kai. If she changes her hairstyle...fucking hell I'mma just ask her out. Don't get me wrong, she's already beautiful but she has more potential. Her boobs are the average size but they have time to grow...yea now I'm going off track.

"Uhm Mizuhara-kun?" I heard her soft voice and looked at the direction. My mouth was opened and I just stared.

{just imagine that's Chiaki alright?! I couldn't find a picture 😭

{just imagine that's Chiaki alright?! I couldn't find a picture 😭. But tbh she does look like her. Ok maybe not...but yea only focus on the outfit, I tried really hard...but couldn't find one. Hey hey? should I just add a more beautiful OC? Cuz I want someone like that for Kai (⁠T_T⁠)}

Focus on the outfit.

"Mizuhara?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You want to hear what I have to say on this outfit?" I asked.

"Uhm yea." She nervously rubbed her thighs and was playing with her fingers. Damn...cute. She is cute when she's embarrassed. I decided to tease her.

"Date me already Chiaki." I said without any nervousness and added my charm. That should be enough to break her.