Introduction

Okay so there will be some minor changes in this AU, Yamagod or Yamadead won't be in the story as Kai Mizuhara, an overall better student with the recommendation from the C.E.O of a moderate company (his father) was chosen over him. I personally hate Yamauchi so yea he's gone so he won't be annoying anymore. Now let's get into our OC's details.

Name: Mizuhara Kai
Age: 16
Likes: Music, Football (soccer), Anime, Family, his little sister, sleep and coffee.

Name: Mizuhara KaiAge: 16Likes: Music, Football (soccer), Anime, Family, his little sister, sleep and coffee

Dislikes: Perverts, Rapist, Attention seeker, annoying people.
Personality: A quite boy yet is kind to anyone who approaches him. He can speak normally around people but when he is in the spotlight he gets nervous (stage fear). He is generous and won't think twice about helping others even if it somehow hurts him. In other words a naive boy with some social skills.
Background: His father was never around much in the household due to his work and his mother unfortunately passed away when he was 12 years old. Kai along with personal maids and assistant appointed by his father after his mother's death looked after his 3 year old sister who's now a 7 year old. Even though Kai had the option to just take on his father's business, he wanted to become something by his own efforts and wanted to be respected for being him and not the son of some C.E.O.
An admirable goal indeed.
Appearance: A Black haired boy with white skin, he has really dark brown eyes which at first glance would look black in colour but under sunrays it will shine as brown.
He has an athletic body given he plays Football and he is a fast runner. His height is 5'7 and he has a lean built body. A good overall physique or should I say a dream physique for athletes? As many sports people don't like bulky physique.
Knowledge: He can memorize stuff pretty easily and has a high grasping power and quick thinking. Almost a Genius in terms of Academics, his general knowledge is also good. And an IQ of 135 which is above average and a person of his IQ can also be considered as a Genius.
Combat Skills: Being the one and only son of a fairly known C.E.O possess some threats and so Kai was trained by some professionals. He knows basic self defense skills and some martial arts, specifically, Muay Thai and Taekwondo, though he hasn't mastered them both. In taekwondo he has the 5th rank (brown belt)
He is Red in Muay Thai indicating he has 1.5 years of experience.
"Kai"- Ocean
"Mizuhara"- Plain water
A really weird combination yet representing the ocean waves when they are calm as it is at that moment like plain water, Calm and Soothing.
(Totally made up and is nonsense but I like the sound of it but the above meanings for the name are real).

So he'll be the main character along with Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. He'll obviously be in Class 1-D instead of Yamauchi. I still haven't decided with the ship so uh drop a reply on this. My top candidates are:
Horikita Suzune
Ichinose Honami
Karuizawa Kei (though I want her with Ayanokoji)
Arisu Sakanayagi (no pls).
Let me know soon. Now please enjoy the story! :)