Turn of Events (Part 3)

New day new me. After thinking about Koji's words from yesterday...I realised that he was right. Yuki wouldn't want a pathetic cry baby depressed bitch ass nigga as her brother right? I'll try my best to be positive and believe that Yuki will make it out just fine. After all, she's a strong girl.

I quickly changed into my uniform and headed out. As usual I saw Koji locking his door. I approached him.

"Thanks for yesterday man." I said with a smile.

He kept his keys in the pocket and turned around. He gave me a small nod and we went on our way to school.

Halfway there we were greeted by none other than our only mutual friend...Ichinose Honami not Horikita. I don't know if Horikita considers Koji her friend...so I'mma not jump to conclusions.

"Hello and Good morning, Mizuhara-kun Ayanokoji-kun!" She said with a bright smile.

"Good morning Ichinose-san..." I said in a low voice.

"Good morning Ichinose." said Ayanokoji.

---------------------------------------------------------

We entered the classroom after saying our goodbye's to Ichinose-san who walked with us all the way to the school initiating a friendly conversation with us. Now I was thinking of considering Class C as our allies. But oh well...let's see what happens.

As we sat on our seats...I noticed that boys were extra happy today. I wonder why? Then it clicked me...today we're supposed to have swiming class at the end. Hm interesting.

I sighed. I was not interested tbh. I started spacing out...looking out of the window still thinking about Koji's words. Koji was different than I thought.

He certainly has had a dark past...maybe he's had it worse than me...tbh my past wasn't that bad except for losing my mother and my father not paying attention to me. He's had it worse, just what have you gone through to lose all your emotions Koji? I sighed. I thought, he would have a different mindset...but he's surprisingly helpful...and friendly. Or is there any any other motive? Does he have a manipulative side? If so that would be a problem. He can easily make anyone dance on his palm...but why would he do that? He doesn't care to graduate from Class A...he just wants to...live a peaceful life, so why would he try and manipulate someone? That's why I deemed it as a big no, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji isn't manipulative.

That sure was a big mistake to assume. But I didn't know it at the time...I didn't know anything about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji...and thought he was a guy who wanted a troubleless life.

Soon after the class started to fill in again and the day again went on. Nothing special today too.

I got up from my seat after the classes were over.

"Mizuhara-kun wait...I want to talk with you." I heard Horikita's voice from behind and turned around.

"Sure." I said.

"I'll take my leave then you both can talk." said Ayanokoji. I sighed. As he walked out of the class he was dragged away to the cafe by Karuizawa group and Hirata. Tbh he was more close with them than our study group which I frankly forgot about for the past 2 days but I'm sure Ayanokoji should've covered it. I'll go today...

"Make it quick, I want to catch up with my study group after 2 hours...I'm sacrificing today's club for that shit." I said.

"You seem to be back at normal again... What's with the mood swings? Do you have periods or something?" Horikita said.

"...You can joke?!" I gasped.

She sighed. "Yay such a surprise right?" She said sarcastically.

I chuckled, "It sure is."