Turn of Events (Part 2)

Today was quite the lively day for Class D, it was their first official day as Class B. Sure the rankings were declared yesterday...but today officially, they were known as Class B. Yesterday was an eventful day... many twists and turns happened. I was struck with bad news but because of that...I made a new friend and that friend was none other than, Suzune Horikita.

I was still not at my best after the news about my sister, it would quite frankly... take me a long time to be back at my best. I entered the classroom early, my eyes were red and my face was pale...I hadn't had one bit of sleep yesterday. I sighed as everyone was looking at me with a shocked expression.

I went to my seat, Koji as usual was spaced out in his own world. I actually wanted to tell him...about yesterday. And my problems...Horikita said she'll listen but...I trust Koji more, he's my first friend in high school after all. And not to mention, Horikita was all rude to me except yesterday. I turned around.

Before I could speak. "Why the hell didn't you sleep last night?" His voice was cold, monotone but scary...I was startled by this change. He seemed to be worried about me...quite the development for the cold guy.

"You didn't even pick up my calls, you fucking ignored me." His voice was monotone but he was sure angry and annoyed at me. He would've sounded like a concerned girlfriend if it weren't for his poker face and monotone voice.

"Something happened...I'll tell ya later." I actually didn't want to explain everything to him. I am just gonna find the letter that I crumbled and show it to him...I'm too lazy to give any explanation. "In my room, after school." I said.

He sighed and nodded. I then saw Horikita sitting on her seat. She looked at me dead in the eye. I just stared blankly not scared or whatsoever...tbh I wasn't in the mood to even greet her.

"Good morning, Mizuhara and Ayanokoji." She said.

Now this made confused Koji more confused, he tilted his head to face me. 'bro wtf happened yesterday?' was what he was tryna tell me.

"Hn." I replied.

"Hn." He said.

"Hn". I replied to his question.

"Hn". I said, last Hn meant (I'll tell ya everything later.)

Horikita was patiently waiting for me to greet her back with her eyes closed and a tick on her head.

"Good morning...Horikita." I don't know why, but my voice right now sounded like I came back from the dead and am speaking after a 1000 years.

"Did you not sleep last night?" She asked, her tone slightly changing and she wasn't glaring at me coldly but just staring at me with a bit of concern in her eyes. But she should know that very well that I didn't sleep at night considering how she saw me yesterday.

"Maybe..." I replied.

She sighed and went on to read her book. Now I wonder, did she ask me to be her friend out of pity or something? Like she felt bad and was trynna get my mood up. I shrugged it off still not giving up on finding how this sudden change appeared.

Now everyone were there in the classroom. Chabashira-sensei entered and the class started...

---------------------------------------------------------

The classes were finally over, there wasn't any interesting thing going on. Koji was looking at me. I sighed and got up with my bag and so did Koji. Before we could walk away...

"May I come too?" Horikita asked. Now that...was a question I couldn't say no to. She helped me yesterday...kinda. She just became my friend....and turning her down like that...is just....rude....I don't have it in me to just...refuse her.