Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

"Tell me, what's the name of the culprit?" I just glared at him coldly. I went directly to the point...with these turn of events. I was now one step closer towards finding out the culprit. He stopped clapping...

"...Atsuomi Ayanokoji. Do what you can with him." He said.

My eyes widened. His own father...? Did all that to him? And here I thought my father was the worst....things were escalating quickly.

"No..." I muttered. Horikita just stood there. 'more family drama. When can I meet nii-san?' (I'm trying to be funny ok?)

Ayanokoji was confused at this. "What do you mean Kai-"

"Call me Mizuhara." I said.

He stood silent. "Alright...what do you mean Mizuhara?" He asked.

"You and me...will both take down your father." I said. It was surely something he would expect. I turned back around...not wanting to face him. I once again looked at the view, feeling like the main character...who just lost something...and was betrayed...

"I see...but what are you gonna do now?" He asked. It was a reasonable question...and a good question. We can't do anything until we graduate.

"...You live your highschool life peacefully like you intend to... what's done is done now Ayanokoji. You chose your selfish desire over my sister...but I can't really blame you for it...but I can't also neglect the fact that...you are one main reason for all this." I said coldly. Right now I felt nothing.

"I'll strive forward towards my goal of graduating from Class A. Once we graduate...the first thing we do is take down that old bastard." I said.

"It's not going to be easy-" "I have connections as well... Ayanokoji. Don't forget my father is also up there in business...no businessman is a businessman if he doesn't have some shady connections." I said.

Horikita just stayed silent. 'Why am I here again?'

"I'll just take my leave." said Horikita. We both didn't even look at her...she sighed and walked away.

"Why are you even helping me?" asked Ayanokoji.

"We have similar goals..." I said.

"We both are against your father. You know damn well that once you graduate there are good chances you'll go back to that place...you want to escape." I simply stated.

"You are right again..." He said.

"Tell me, are there any other like you... Ayanokoji?" I asked.

"There are...there are many... every year, there's a new generation. There have been 19 generations. Every generation has had at least 70-80 students. I come from the fourth generation....the worst of them all....no-one from my generation survived." Ayanokoji said...

"I get why you are telling me all this. You know damn well that...I'm gonna help you." I said.

"It's my nature Mizuhara...it was one thing I was taught before I learned to walk or even talk...no-one or nothing matters as long as you win in the end." He said.

"You just view people as your tools huh? And from what I'm guessing...I'm the most powerful and useful tool to you...right?" My voice broke halfway through. I was hurt...the one whom I tried to change...the one for whom I was willing to do anything in order for him to express emotions...I just wanted to help him. He looked like...He looks like...all alone. Broken...just a guy...who didn't have anything...I tried to help him...but now the same person... whatever let's just forget it. Afterall...I as well am gonna need his help.

"...I want to change that, Mizuhara..." He said. His poker face and voice didn't even change.

"Tell me, what's the place called?" I asked.