⁂ Crazy Doctor Murderer 22 Test ⁂

Start from the beginning

Show a smile,

"Why do you think he followed Bobby?"

Bai Yutang wanted to laugh a little.

"Cat, it's not like your style. Shouldn't we hypnotize him directly? Or is it difficult?"

Zhan Zhao crossed his arms,

"I suspect that his brain has been modified. He has no sense and some nervous systems are damaged."

Bai Yutang slightly raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhan Zhao,

"If the nervous system is damaged, hypnosis cannot be performed?"

Zhan Zhao looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Have you ever seen me hypnotize Lu Ban?"

Bai Yutang was a little speechless,

"Why are you hypnotizing that fat cat?"

Zhan Zhao raised the corner of his mouth,

"When I succeed and hypnotize Lu Ban to teach him to stand on his head, I will become famous all over the world!"

Zhan Zhao winked at him proudly.

Bai Yutang shook his head.

At home, Lu Ban, who was lying on the sofa with Lilia, surrounded by kittens, suddenly shivered. He raised his face and looked around, and saw Lis Bon lying next to the sofa. She was licking the fur of a sleeping lion cub, and there was no one around... Li Lia raised her paw to give it a paw——Sleep well!

"How can we get him to speak without hypnosis?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao very interested.

"Um......"

Zhan Zhao suddenly smiled,

"Again, why should he listen to Bobby? He's just an ordinary old man."

"Cat, you made me guess a lot today."

Bai Yutang was quite helpless.

"Well, if Bobby is a medical genius, with all the scars on this weirdo's body, could it be that he saved his life?"

Zhan Zhao nodded as he listened.

"Any more?"

Bai Yutang frowned and thought for a while,

"Otherwise, he is a robot, and the old man made him. Can we replace him with a battery or a computer chip to make him listen to us?"

Bai Yutang was originally joking, but after saying that, Zhan Zhao stared at him.

Bai Yutang was a little confused by what he saw.

"Cat?"

"Um......"

Zhan Zhao took out his cell phone and dialed a number for Yang Fan.

"Yang Fan, is there any portable X-ray machine?"

"Ah?"

Yang Fan was there stupidly.

After a while, Gong Sun hurriedly came over with a portable metal detector.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at him dumbfounded.

"Gong Sun, what do you want to do?"

"Don't you want to see if there is anything in his body... Use this to test it first, and if there is anything, take him for an X-ray."

After finishing speaking, he took the instrument and went to the interrogation room.

In the room, the big man was still sitting there as steady as a rock. Gong Sun took an instrument like a tennis racket and pulled it from top to bottom behind him... This machine kept buzzing. ..

Gong Sun stood behind him in a daze.

The big man didn't respond at first, but the moment the machine was turned on, he seemed a little irritated and looked back, as if to avoid the machine.

"Oh..."

Gong Sun came out with the machine, closed the door, and saw that the big man had returned to calmness.

"What's going on?"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were confused.

"The technology detector may have interfered with his internal components."