Chapter 102 Portal Back Home

Chapter 102 

"LOOK OUT!" Ace came forward and shielded me. In the process, Ace's arm got a second-degree burn. Ace winced in pain as he immediately removed the sleeve on that particular arm.

"No..." I whispered. Horrified at what I saw. Then I turned to glare murderously at Camille. "It was you, wasn't it? You set him free!"

Instead of looking guilty, Camille had a crazed look in her eyes. "Nate is mine. He is mine. If it weren't for you then I would have become his queen!"

"Nate and I are not in that kind of relationship!" I told her. "And he doesn't belong to anyone!"

But as hard as I tried to convince her, it seemed like Camille couldn't hear any of it as she just screamed. "Shut up, SHUT UP! You're just saying that because you are going to take him from me!"

My whip was ready at my side to strike her when I saw her raising her hands for an attack. Viex was busy healing Ace and Custard was pinning Ferius to the ground.

Which means I have to deal with this myself.

"Enough!" The first prince of Tereau yelled at her. "You can't kill or harm her just yet. We still need her to free the Chimera." Then he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Come here, love, and won't you do us a favor of freeing my father's partner?" When I didn't move or responded, he grabbed a sword from his belt and pointed it at my sister's neck. "Now!" He says while nudging at the cloth that Kellar was holding.

I forced my feet to go forward and kneeled beside Kellar as I grabbed the wrapped arm of Ferius from him. It was gruesome and disgusting. And I could clearly understand why Ferius got rid of the arm in the first place.

It was already damaged to the point that it barely looked like an arm at all. It now looked like a dried-up old branch of a tree.

'Princess, it's Javi. Please don't look at us.' I heard Javi speaking in my mind. 'Prince Kellar and Princess Stella are conscious, but you must not let them know. Whatever your decision is, we will support you.'

I looked towards the first prince of Tereau. "I need water."

"For what?"

"For the chalice." I told him.

The man lets out a huff before throwing me a bota bag. I grabbed the chalice from my bag and started filling it with water. As I did, I felt the pain of a burn on my arm as Ace's wounds began to heal.

"What are you doing?" Ace looked at me when he saw that I just dropped my blood into the chalice. I gave Ace a stern look to let him know that I know what I was doing.

'Master, are you sure about this?' Custard was asking me worriedly.

'Princess, as soon as the chimera is out, we don't know just how powerful it will be.'

'I know. But we are still sticking to the plan.' I told them. 'We will release the chimera, and then we just have to pin it down until I can throw another dose of cure to it. Javi, you tell Kellar about the plan as well and make sure to get the both of them to safety when the Chimera is here.'

'Alright, princess. I will let him know.'

"What's taking you so long? Just do it already!" The first prince yelled at me as I locked eyes with Ace.

He was frowning, and for the very first time, I saw fear in his eyes as he looked at me. I gave him a smile before I whispered the binding words to the chalice and poured the continents over the arm.

All of us immediately backed away as a growing dark cloud started to come out of the arm. Javi morphed and grabbed both Kellar and Stella out to safety while Viex and Ace grabbed me as well.