103: Final Battle Arc; Eternal Frost of Vengeance

Sigils has never felt this cold toward a living being before. He was kind to everyone, including to people that hate him. His stomach was churning with hatred. This is the first time and it's directed as Asmodeus, the demon king.

According to pasty assassins, even if they cut off Asmodeus' head, he won't die, and they have to somehow drag Asmodeus into the sun.

According to our orders, we must bide our time until the others arrive and formulate a strategy to prolong the fight until dawn. Sigils thought. We need to ascertain any information regarding Asmodeus that may be advantageous and convey it to the others, and we must survive long enough to do so because that's when the real fight will begin.

Asmodeus suddenly swings his tubes at both Sigils and Karan and the fighters are able to dodge the attack. Asmodeus gazes at a tube, taking in his new form's prowess and then unleashes an even more ferocious attack at the fighters. Karan just barely blocks the attack.

Karan noted, His arms are as sharp as blades, and he can extend them! And he's fast!

Sigils noted things too. His reach is incredibly long! I can't follow him with my eyes, so I'm dodging on pure instinct!

Sigils is entirely unable to keep up with the attacks and dodges them on pure instinct but still attempts to get in through the tubes, closer to Asmodeus.

Attempting to close in on Asmodeus, Sigils paid a heavy price as the demon sliced into his eye. In pain, Sigils whispered, "My eye... he cut my eye!"

Karan intervened, warning, "Don't get in too close! He's more powerful than any demon in the world."

Somehow, Asmodeus could read their mind, and learned about their plan, and said, "Trying to buy time until dawn? But the sun can't reach inside this castle. Can only three fighters accomplish such a feat?"

And added, "After all, the fighters have seemed to died at the hands of my minion." Which shocked Sigils and Karan.

The foghters dodge another wave of attacks from Asmodeus and Sigils urges himself not to become a burden now that he has lost an eye. Attempting to use his smell to keep up, Sigils is shocked as he finds that Asmodeus' attacks are so fast he is unable to even smell them. Finding himself unable to keep up his breaths, Sigils's new blindspot gives him a harsh reminder of its existence as he smacks into a wall on his right side. "Sigils!" Karan called out, as Asmodeus launches an attack his way, barely able to block Sigils on in concern.

"STOP!" Someone yelled.

Zud bursts into the scene by breaking through the wall behind Asmodeus and the demon and Sigils look on in shock that he is in fact alive. "Zud?! He's alive?!"

Zud looks on dumbfounded as Asmodeus shrugs off the attack with ease and not even a scratch on him.

He's not affected?! I've never been shocked in my entire life! Zud thought.

Loaf intervened, ordering Sigils, "Stay back. Try worrying about yourself instead of others." The revelation of Zud and Loaf's survival puzzled Asmodeus.

"Thank goodness you're alive! You too, Zud!" Sigils exclaimed.

Looking on, Asmodeus wonders how the two assassins he had seen to be dead could still be alive.

"Carriaxa! What's going on!" Asmodeus yelled.

"Wanna know what's happening?" Someone said.

It revealed to be Tilt, who made Carriaxa had a seal across her face to block her sight and his hands implanted into her temples, Tilt had manipulated her into believing that Loaf and Zud had died and that was what Asmodeus had seen.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"