99: Final Battle Arc; Jerome, Wilbur and Tubbo vs. Ahriman Pt. 2

In the dimly lit chamber, Ahriman and Tubbo engaged in a deadly dance of blades, their movements a blur of steel and determination. Wilbur watched on, his mind racing with questions and his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Are you a demon?!" Ahriman asked, his voice echoing off the walls.

"Nope. Just a lil curse I had," Wilbur replied, his tone nonchalant despite the gravity of the situation.

"A curse?!" Ahriman exclaimed, his eyes widening in disbelief. "What curse?"

Every fighter in the world bore a curse or immunity, a mark of their trade. Wilbur's curse was revealed to be regeneration, a gift that came with its own set of burdens.

"So... is that why I'm not dying yet despite being impaled...?" Jerome mused, his voice strained with pain. "My immunity is impulsion! That's so cool! Still hurts, though."

As the battle raged on, Tubbo joined the fray, his movements fluid and deadly. Ahriman recognized him as a serial killer, a fact that only fueled his determination to emerge victorious.

"A serial killer? You can join me to be a demon, to be a better serial killer," Ahriman offered, his words dripping with malice.

"Hey, I'm one too!" Wilbur chimed in, his body already beginning to regenerate from his injuries.

"Would have been if you weren't a demon," Tubbo retorted, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of rage and determination.

Enraged, Tubbo cursed at Ahriman and launched himself into the fray, his movements graceful yet deadly. Ahriman countered each blow with precision, his demonic powers augmenting his already formidable skill.

As the battle raged on, Wilbur felt a strange sensation wash over him. Despite his regeneration, he felt weak, as if something was draining his strength from within.

"You're a demon worth killing!" Tubbo yelled, his voice echoing through the chamber as he continued to press the attack.

Suddenly, Wilbur felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins. His pulse quickened, and he felt a renewed sense of vigor coursing through his body.

With a smirk, Wilbur launched himself into the fray, his movements a blur of speed and precision. He taunted Ahriman, his words laced with venom as he unleashed a flurry of attacks.

"I've eased you off, Ahriman! I'm gonna kill you!" Wilbur declared, his voice ringing out with determination.