Chapter 25

Good morning everyone” I happily greeted my students.

Good morning Teacher Jane

How's your one week break? You guys had fun?I sat on my chair.

One of my students raise her hand.

I had so much fun, Teacher Jane. I've played with my mommy and daddy the whole week” She happily shared.

That's great

And then another one raise his hand.

I've really enjoy our break, teacher. I did shopping with my family and played some arcade games with my brother

Another good news” I gave him thumbs up.

Everyone continued to share their experiences over the past week. Until my eyes landed on Ahyeon and Chiquita. I've been noticing them for a while now that they are passive, don't smile and especially don't talk to their classmates.

Lunch break>>>

I tagged the twins along with me going to Jisoo's office to eat lunch with them there.

When we reached the room I knock first and waited for few minutes for them to open the door. They're taking long to open it and for sure they're fixing themselves to look presentable after their make out session.

If I don't have kids with me, I already barged inside.

Just one second” I heard Jisoo shout inside.

Fix yourselves” I shouted back.

And after it feels like hundred years, the door finally opened with Jisoo standing there, grinning.

The food was already ready” Jisoo motion the table still grinning.

Then why you two ate something?” I whispered.

I can't resist her, Jendeuk She whispered back.

Let's sit kids, you must be hungry?” I made the twins sit down. And then prepare their foods.

Can I ask you two why you didn't talked the whole class? You didn't raise your hands either to answer on board I gently asked.

I waited for them to talk. The couple are looking at us in confusion.

“Will we be like Carlo? Parents are separated? Who are we going with, Dada or Mama?” Chiquita asked, eyes glistening with tears.

We adults looked at each other.

Chichi, what are you talking about?” Chaeng who was sitting next to Chi, asked her as she held the kid's hand.

Last night, Mama and Dada fought. After they came home from the party they went to, Hyeonie and I woke up when we heard them arguing in their room. We were scared when we heard things breaking, they might hurt each other the child started crying and Chaeng immediately hugged her.

I hugged the other one who silently crying beside me.

Parents arguing has really big impact on their children.

What really happened? What did they fought about?” when Chiquita finally calmed, Chaeng asked her again.

It's always about Dada's mistress” Chaeng gasped.