Chapter 21

[JENNIE's POV]

Three days have passed. And today's the fourth day of my date with Eunwoo.

And for the past three days, I can say that he is fun to be with. So I completely forgot what Lisa said the other day.

I'm choosing what to wear tonight cause in just an hour he was going to pick me up.

I chose a red dress just above my knees. I just put on light make up, cause I'm already gorgeous with or without. And I then took my chanel purse and my black blazer and then exit my room.

I walk downstairs and put on my four inches black heels. And then went outside the house. I received Eunwoo's text earlier saying he was already on the outside.

He approaches me after I closed the gate.

“Beautiful” He said, staring at me.

“Thank you. Let's go?” I didn't wait for him to open the passenger door, I already did cause I suddenly felt uncomfortable with his stares.

The whole ride was full of compliments, him complimenting my outfit, my makeup, the whole me.

He keeps glancing at me every second so I keep scolding him to just focus on the road.

It just took 10 minutes before the car pulled over in an expensive-look restaurant. He chose this nearly resto, cause he wants to have a night-walk with me later.

“Let's go?” He went out first, and I followed suit.

“Welcome Sir, Ma'am” a man, I assume as waiter, approaches us.

“Reservation for Mr. Cha Eunwoo” He looks at me and then hold my hand.

“This way Sir”

The man leads us to the rooftop where there is a table in the middle and candle lights at the corner and rose petals scattered on the floor. But what I like the most, is the view. We're gonna able to see the city lights.

“Your food were serve in a minute Sir, Ma'am” the man excused himself.

I went to the railings, inhaling the fresh air. Eunwoo follow suits.

“I like the view here” I said, admiring it.

“Yeah, but I love my view more” He mumbles.

I turn and found him looking at me. We stares into each other, 'til his gaze went down on my lips and then back to my eyes.

You have no idea how much you make my heart beat faster every time I'm with you. Since I met you, you made my sad life happy again. So I hope fate doesn't keep us apart, I might not be able to handle it, Jane” I feel his sincerity.

He lean over, cupping my face until our nose touches. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to land on mine. However, I heard someone fake coughing, wanting to get our attention. Eunwoo pulled his hand away from my face.

I turn to where I heard the fake-cough and a red-headed man pushing a cart full of food, grining to us.

“The real food is here, Sir” I don't like the way he speaks and look on us. He was like provoking someone.

“Okay thank you, you may leave” Eunwoo respond with nonchalant.

As the man was leaving, he was whispering something I couldn't understand.

“Lets eat?” He sits first, not even helping me with the chair.

This was the red flag I noticed from him, including opening doors for woman. In the three days we dated, I've never seen a gentleman side on him. Not that I want him to always do that to me though I can do it myself, but I want him to make me flutter in such ways.