Chapter 06

D-DAY>>>

"Good morning Jendeuk" Jisoo greet as she was leaning on her car. She handed me the other coffee she was holding.

"Good morning Unnie. Thank you for this"

We hopped in and drove off.

"Where's Chaeng? Shall we pick her up?" I sipped my Frappuccino. My favorite coffee flavour.

"Nope" I furrowed my brows. "She's already at the school. Went along with her bestfriend. I don't know why her friend has to go there, does she have a child? If there is, that's good, cause she's already committed. And I think Chaeyoung wouldn't hit on a married person" She said full of jealousy. HAHAHA.

"As far as I can see, Chaeng is not that kind of person"

It's too early for the event to start. So there are only few people coming.

We both headed to the field to check what's going on there. And also to see the equipment that will be used for playing with each family later.

Chaeyoung was already there talking with our co-teacher.

"Hi Chaeng, Miyeon" I greet them both.

"Hi Jennie/ Hi Ruby Jane" They said simultaneously.

All the teachers here, except the couple, were calling me by my second name. I already explained it to them that only my closest friends calling me by my first name.

"Hi Babe" Chaeng went near her girlfriend and peck her lips. My god in front of me and Miyeon? Really?!

"Babe, don't ignore me. Don't worry that bestfriend of mine was already married. She was actually here to join this event"

"That's good then" She plainly said.

She showered Jisoo's face with kisses. Mina and I got surprised when Jisoo pulled her gf's nape to kiss her passionately.

"You two! Get a room!" I stopped them before they went too far. Fortunately, they obeyed.

30 minutes later. The event started.

"Hello, good morning to everyone who came to this event, especially the parents who were here" Nancy our co-teacher, the one who's MCing.

"It is a special day for the kids who're here. Besides they will enjoy the games we have prepared, they will be able to play with their parents. To all the parents out there, ready your 101 percent energy for the games that await you. Make the children feel that, win or lose, you are always by their side. If they want to cry when they lose the game, let them. Don't ever scold them, it will only hurt them more, because they will think that they have given their best but they still haven't succeeded. You know what I'm saying?"

"I think what I said was too long. So let's start the game!! But before that. For those who don't have only one child, you can give your child away- just kidding. But it's unfair to your side if you guys gonna play with your 2, or more kids, so you guys can ask a favor to my co-teachers to be your child temporarily parents. That's all. Let's redied for the game!" She went down from the stage.

Parents with several children began to gather. Eight teachers are required to participate in the game because there are four children whose parents cannot be with them. Parents will not have a hard time choosing because all the teachers from Primary to High School teachers are here.