Chapter 12

“What are you talking about?!

I already warned you during lunch to not gave Jen too much food, cause she might vomit. But what? You still did! And not just that! You fed her with your pepperoni pizza!” Lisa with her angry-tone of voice, took a step too.

“What?” He shifted his gaze to me as I saw the guiltiness on his face. If I had known about her condition, I wouldn't have done that. You should have told about her condition! Haughty! If only you didn't always stand behind her, we would have known each other better. You act as if you are her lover. As far as I know, you're a family-woman, so why are you still sticking to Jane? Huh?!” He slightly pushed Lisa. But she didn't budge.

“And why did my life get involved in this conversation. And I'll return the question. Why are you also acts as if her boyfriend? Even if it's not. Huh?

“'Cause she's mine! Maybe not now, but someday. Someday Manoban. Remember that

“Oh how sure you are Cha?”

Before he could answer her, I got between them as I separated the two of them.

“Please, stop this nonsense talk. It might go somewhere elseI said as I face him. Lisa, who's standing behind me, mumbling something I did not understand.

He took a step and gently grab my arm as he says his sorry “I'm sorry Jane, I didn't know about your allergies in pepperoni pizzas”

“It's okay, the important thing is that I'm okay and my condition didn't get worse” I smiled a bit and so did he.

“You guys can go first. I'll just retouch” I get my pouch, contains of beauty products.

Before I could walk to the bathroom, I heard Lisa say something that caused me to stop walking.

“You don't need those things, you're already beautiful” I looked at her and saw the surprised face of hers. Maybe she didn't realize what she said. “I-it is a fact tho. For sure that's one of the reasons why Mr. Cha here likes you”

She motioned the latter who's already smiling when I looked back at him.

I didn't say anything and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

As I stare at the mirror, I remembered what Lisa said. She used to compliment me every time I said I was going to wear makeup, so in the end, I can't apply my makeup.

But honestly, Lisa was not joking about my beauty. I can also see that I am beautiful even without any makeup and lipstick.

That's why she used to called me ‘My Gorgeous Lady’.

‘Oh my god! Am I flattered?!’

I felt my cheeks heated.

‘No! This can't be!’

“Jen? What taking you so long?” I heard Jisoo's voice at the backdoor.

“Nothing!.... I'm about to finish!”

I hurriedly wash my face then put a little amount of lipstick after I dried my face. I then went out the bathroom and found the three sitting patiently at the couch, they looked simultaneously in my direction.

And what caught my attention was the looks of Lisa and Eunwoo. The latter was looking at me like he saw his crush. And Lisa was like an in-love person. She used to looks at me like this, when she was still in love with me.