Chapter 02

"I'm sorry if I am late" She apologize.

"It's okay the class was about to start. Where's your sister?" ask by Dean.

"I left her in the hallway, she's too slow" She said, panting.

"You should've waited for her" He says while whipping off the girl's sweat-face with his handkerchief. He was such a great father and I'm the biggest evidence, 'cause he treated me like his own daughter even then.

Few minutes later, I'm still looking at the girl's face. That face....... that face that I really miss seeing again.

"You reminds me of someone" I mumbled still looking at the girl in front of me. She then looked at me and smile like how She used to smiled at me too. Genuine.

'Is she reincarnated to a kid to cross our paths again? Is this possible? But what if, it is? She's too young for me. My God, Jennie. You watched too much fantasy dramas'

I came back to my senses when I felt someone touch my shoulder, it's Dean.

"You okay? You're spacing out" He worriedly ask. I just smiled and nodded. "I'm leaving now, good luck. Fighting!" He cheer me up. "Go sweetheart, take your seat" He motioned the last row chairs, the girl oblige. After that, Dean finally leave the room.

"So... we will start the-" I didn't have a chance to finish what I was going to say when someone barged in once again. 'Don't they know how to knock? Aisssh'. I only known one person who had a habit of this.

"Good morning Ma'am" She said nonchalantly.

I look at her and we had a same reaction when our eyes met, astonished. Astonish 'cause it looks like I'm staring at the mirror in front of me. 'What's happening in this world!!!'

She walks towards the last chair beside the girl with a bangs who happen to barged inside earlier. She's staring at the latter, no scratch that, she's glaring at her to be exact while the latter was just grinning.

Flashback>>>

"Can you please stop grinning at me" I said irritated. When will this monkey stop teasing me?.

"I won't" She whispered.

"And why not!" I ask still glaring.

"Because I like you- I-I mean I like t-teasing you" She's stuttering. I felt my cheeks heated up. Don't mind her Jen, she was just teasing you, she said it awhile ago.

"Please. Leave. Me. Alone. You're so annoying, Monkey!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! If you say so. My Kitten!" She whispered the last words and I flinch when I felt her lips touching my ear. I was about to punch her face but she was too fast to dodge my hand. "Nuh uh. Stop being violent. Don't hurt this beautifully handsome face of mine. Someday, this will be your cravings when you get pregnant" She wink after then ran towards the door. "You sure? you won't gonna miss me if I'm not beside you?" laughing like a maniac, she ran fast in the hallway when I stood up ready to attack her.

My God... That monkey of mine- No, no, no. She's not mine!. Yeah right, she is not yours Jen.

'But you are hers' My mind says. Yeah I may be hers; her favorite target to tease.

But what if..........

"Are you gonna start the lesson?"

I was brought back to reality when the girl who looked like me spoke.