Chapter 07

[LISA's POV]

We lined up to pick a ball so we could know who will be our team mates.

My twins have returned to their seats just waiting for the game to start, same with Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie.

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

My used to be Jennie.

I didn't expect her to comeback from wherever she was hiding before.

Back when she didn't showed up on our graduation day, it was like my world collapsed.

I immediately looked for her. I even faced her parents just to asks where Jennie was, even though they already threatened me not to show up with them.

Her Dad even beaten me that night but I never got an answer about her.

Okay...

Let's cut the dramas, that were all in the past. The important thing, she cameback to her hometown.

She changed a lot. I can't see the Jennie I used to know.

‘Of course she was hurt. And you were the reason of that’ my thoughts.

The moment our eyes met again. I can't explain why I got palpitation.

If she was beautiful before, she became even more beautiful now.

If she was sexy before, she became sexier and hot now.

She used to have black hair, now it's brunette.

Her height, just increased a little.

I have no idea how she felt a while ago. Was she mad? nervous? giddy? or felt nothing. I can't read her. She wasn't like this before, I used to easily tell if she was happy, sad, mad, excited, name it all. That's how I know her.

"Ms. Manoban?" I didn't know that I was looking at Jennie for I don't know how long. Hope she didn't saw it.

The MC called for my name again so I face her. She motioned me to pick a ball. So I did.

I raised the ball for them to know that I picked a white ball.

There are five opposing groups, team red, blue, green, black, and white. Rosé and Jisoo are team blue, so basically they're our opponent.

And there are five families in every team to compete with another team. I got picked the last number which is number five. So obviously we're the last one to play with our same number in other five teams.

"So first players, proceed to the line. Those who haven't played yet, stay in your seats" said by the MC.

"Come here my princesses" I sat and tap my lap for them both to seat. "You guys are getting heavy everyday" sighed

"Ready to play later?"

"Yes Dada" they both said.

"It would've been fun if Mommy was here" Ahyeon said pouting.